Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can you say ‘cool’ while walking around London…… and while eating the food she said ‘you like ‘Rim’ to him only for him to clap straight back with ‘ no that’s you’ I bet they are a filthy pair of fuckers -something really weird about them
They are just both very strange and you wouldn’t put them together in a million years

Reactions: 4
Oh my days the latest one - she’s actually horrific. Bossy, smug, fake smile, know it all awwwwwwwww screeching on rides… fingering merchandise she has no intention of buying - she’s one of the most hideous vloggers out there in the “Disney community” she’s such a know it all. The matching dress with her sister is pathetic. Constantly barking orders at her family. Her shrieking is offensive to the ears. Awwwwwww. And I hate the way she shortens ride names like some bleeping expert. (Kali river, rock n roll etc) patronising and bitchy comments to her family and Barney. Shared a Mac and cheese for lunch with Barney. He must be starving the whole time. She’s so nasty to her sister when they are heading into Pandora. I couldn’t last five minutes in her company 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has such a weird relationship with her wider family, her vlogs are so strange to watch.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she does vlogmas
I bet she will. I’ve noticed there’s been an increase in the number of vlogs on the Life With Lisa channel, which I suspect is due to the falling subscription numbers for her Lollipop Box stuff. In this economic climate, stickers in the post has got to be the first to go surely?

Oh my days the latest one - she’s actually horrific. Bossy, smug, fake smile, know it all awwwwwwwww screeching on rides… fingering merchandise she has no intention of buying - she’s one of the most hideous vloggers out there in the “Disney community” she’s such a know it all. The matching dress with her sister is pathetic. Constantly barking orders at her family. Her shrieking is offensive to the ears. Awwwwwww. And I hate the way she shortens ride names like some bleeping expert. (Kali river, rock n roll etc) patronising and bitchy comments to her family and Barney. Shared a Mac and cheese for lunch with Barney. He must be starving the whole time. She’s so nasty to her sister when they are heading into Pandora. I couldn’t last five minutes in her company 😃
Despite being a know all she is always getting the names of the rides and restaurants wrong. Her info is often incorrect as well they were always saying only Disney guests could get a resort mug and on a recent vlog after several people corrected her she had to admit she was wrong as in fact anyone visiting a Disney hotel can buy one. Can't see the rest of the Addams family joining them on another trip soon

Reactions: 2
So how many times did she say the they were at Animal Kingdom for 10 hours yet he said it was 5:30 when they got to the hotel ??? Is Disney open at 7am? Who else thought they were actually disappointed in the OKW room ? Tried to cover it but there was definitely a hint of this isn’t as good as the other rooms they’ve stayed in. More mugs to add to the kitchen cupboards that are already full of mugs so everything else lives on the counter tops. They’re really splashing the cash on this trip lounge fly ( I still don’t understand grown people wearing Disney backpacks) more sweatshirts muds etc but oh some $8 mickey handsanitizers holders as gifts 😳 (no thank you )
She rushed him out of the store before he dared to spend more of his earned money how very dare he!

Lisa in two pig tails and “awww I got my first lounge fly” like a bleeping child. Grow up you silly cow.

She's absolutely vile about their poor old dog in the latest home vlog. Moaning that the dog has ruined all their rugs and she can't get a new rug until the dog dies. The tone of her voice you could tell she's annoyed that the dog is still alive :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's absolutely vile about their poor old dog in the latest home vlog. Moaning that the dog has ruined all their rugs and she can't get a new rug until the dog dies. The tone of her voice you could tell she's annoyed that the dog is still alive :mad:
Poor dog, she is really resentful she is still around saying we weren't expecting to have her this long, if you know what she is like why not have a washable rug??? I remember in one of her videos not that long ago she was doing something with the lounge and she placed a rug over the existing one or something and don't recall her saying then about the dog ruining them.

• Sad
Just watched the last Disney vlog, what’s the betting her and her sister made the mum anxious carrying on about where she was

She’s complaining she’s missing the riviera, well she shouldn’t have spent all the points on prick and pouty then

Last edited:
Just watched the last Disney vlog, what’s the betting her and her sister made the mum anxious carrying on about where she was

She’s complaining she’s missing the riviera, well she shouldn’t have spent all the points on prick and pouty then
Imagine spending all those points just to try and grab a share of Prick & Pouty's audience. They are as bad as the Bazzas

Just watching the Animal Kingdom vlog....oh my god, she is just a hideous woman.
As others on here said she was so rude to her sister walking into Pandora, it's her first time there and she wants to take it all in, not have a camera shoved in her face 24/7 asking her if she liked something or if she's looking forward to something! And well done on the sister for saying she doesn't know what to expect as she's left it as a complete suprise!

Oh and Lisa, Kevin is female you absolute idiot.....I mean, Disney expert!

Reactions: 7
Holy crap on new video there’s a communal awwwwwwwww at the manatees the whole family at once it’s like listening to a gaggle of geese being strangled. Prepare your ears!

THEY SAVE THE JOFFREY BAGS FOR HER JOURNAL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dont you just want to slap her face during the intro! Nauseating beyond belief 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.