Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her interact with her mother and sister I get the feeling she never got over her parent's divorce and she's stuck at that point in her life hence the childishness with Disney tat, the 'mummy', the little girl act...Lucky for her she's a right bossy madam too or she'd be in pure vomit territory to me like Get Bikny and that wife of his - convinced those 2 are either in a kink relationship or she's not all there :sick: Claw goes from bossy and controlling to 12 year old girl in the blink of an eye.

They were also trying to find things to moan about - such a song and dance about the crew using the overhead bin above them. They were going to kick off about the wait to get off the plane but think they were too tired.

Reactions: 5
If you were that excited about your mum coming on holiday with you surely you would book the same flight as them even if it was in economy.

Reactions: 4
Their constant screaming and shriling on their new vlog, the claw is in full force. She would do my head in her constant interviewing ‘aww did you like it’ ‘aww did you love it’ ‘what did you think of it’ she so patronising can imagine her giving constant commentary of times they have been before ‘this one time.... with the claw in full force

Reactions: 2
Their constant screaming and shriling on their new vlog, the claw is in full force. She would do my head in her constant interviewing ‘aww did you like it’ ‘aww did you love it’ ‘what did you think of it’ she so patronising can imagine her giving constant commentary of times they have been before ‘this one time.... with the claw in full force
I came here to say the same. She’s loving being little miss know it all. She’s fully in claw mode and it’s hard to watch. I had to keep stopping I couldn’t do it in one go because she’s frankly unbearable. The whiny voice and crab claws and awwwwww and shrieking - the test track bit ffs - it’s more than a human can take.

The whole holding mummy’s hand and crying in the magic kingdom? Nah duck off.

If anyone watches this - skip the test track bit if you value your hearing. It’s awful. It’s 3 full minutes of claw screaming.

Why did she accuse her sister or trying to get off with Ade? I know it was a joke but what a weird thing to say at all.

I came here to say the same. She’s loving being little miss know it all. She’s fully in claw mode and it’s hard to watch. I had to keep stopping I couldn’t do it in one go because she’s frankly unbearable. The whiny voice and crab claws and awwwwww and shrieking - the test track bit ffs - it’s more than a human can take.

The whole holding mummy’s hand and crying in the magic kingdom? Nah duck off.

If anyone watches this - skip the test track bit if you value your hearing. It’s awful. It’s 3 full minutes of claw screaming.
Their was other people in her mums test track car can you imagine hearing all that, I’d ask to go around again
She seemed like she was in a strop with the DAS thing and doing Winnie the Pooh first
She does seem like the sort who is protective over Barney rubble, trust me claw paw I wouldn’t give him a second glance

The stupid matching dresses her and her sister wear, bet she was in her element bragging away

Also on another vlog they say they get their holidays cheap as they have dvc so prepaid for the next xyz of years left on their contract. NO you need to factor into each holiday you take the yearly dues, if your dues are £2000 a year you factor that in to your accommodation costs. Honestly people like that are thick as tit

Reactions: 6
The most selfish thing I saw was her having to be the centre of attention - being the big I am holding mummy’s hand when all the mum wanted to do was hold her husbands hand -selfish little witch …..and actually her mum looks younger than her - hey claw get hold of your old mate prick and borrow some of his ball bag cream otherwise your soon gonna be rolling them eye bags up like a Roman blind

• Haha
They went to Walmart and ade told her what flavour pepsi he wanted, she said we aren't having that! Then later he was trying to explain to viewers about some artwork on the walls of the hotel she cut him off entirely . He moved on to another subject which she ignored and said ooh look there's someone with a dog! Unless he's getting his whistle blown nightly I don't know why he puts up with it

• Haha
She won’t be able to go to Disney 4 times a year as ade the one who’s paying for it without ade she have nothing 😆

She prob is only with him as ade pays for everything! She only pays for the food shopping as that what she can afford

Reactions: 2
She does speak to Ade like he is a piece of tit sometimes, rather than a bloke who took on her and her two kids and who she made a nice life with. I think he is a prat but he deserves more respect from her.

Reactions: 8
She does speak to Ade like he is a piece of tit sometimes, rather than a bloke who took on her and her two kids and who she made a nice life with. I think he is a prat but he deserves more respect from her.
Oh I didn’t realise they weren’t his kids. Or maybe I just forgot 😃he does deserve a lot more respect from her - he’s given her a home for her family and it looks like he pays for everything. He’s still a wet lettuce but she’s bloody lucky. Can’t imagine many dudes taking on that claw paw and screechy bitchy know it all personality.

And how many people wear ears to check into a Disney hotel and a different pair later to watch fireworks from Epcot without going in the park ? At least the rest of the Addams family aren't following her lead and dressing up

Imagine Lisa and Ade and Prick and Pouty all together in the same room. Lisa and Prick would be having a dick swinging contest to see who knows the most about Disney and who can plan the better holiday using the least amount of virgin miles. Pouty and Adde would be sobbing in the corner comparing notes on how nasty their other halves are to them and how they've just given up and take it for a quiet life.

Latest life with Lisa is her basically bullying Barney here’s a lovely photo for you

witch it’s not called choritttzzzzooo

Barney… it needs to be more cheesy less sour cream
Claw paw…. No you are wrong it’s perfect

If that’s your date night you need new dates

Attachments

• Haha
She won’t be able to go to Disney 4 times a year as ade the one who’s paying for it without ade she have nothing 😆

She prob is only with him as ade pays for everything! She only pays for the food shopping as that what she can afford
I sadly watched a vlog where they decluttered the cupboard under the stairs. They use it as the larder. Omg the amount of food in the house is amazing. It looks like every room is full of stuff. No one needs that much food at once. She had even forgotten what she had even though she had a sort out fairly recently!

She has filled the kitchen cupboards with mugs that no one can use as they are special to her and ade. She has 3 slow cookers

They would have better off getting someone in to put in sliding storage

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.