Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's been speculated before she uses the reward credit card to buy all the tat supplies for her business - when you factor in the cost of posting those boxes on top it would easily add up to a lot of points.
I need to go and have a read up on the credit card miles but I seriously doubt the business tat and tesco meal deals are going to be sufficient for all these 'rewards flights' they claim they are getting.

Reactions: 4
I need to go and have a read up on the credit card miles but I seriously doubt the business tat and tesco meal deals are going to be sufficient for all these 'rewards flights' they claim they are getting.
While I see what @LemonPledge is saying but I agree, the frequency of their trips and always flying premium mounts up and she surely buys cheap materials and charges highly for them

Reactions: 4
Poor old Ade of the Dump, all be wanted was a fig and cranberry sausage roll but his mum wife wouldn't let him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s grinding my gears watching claw paw bossing everyone around and being a know it all she’s bleeping hideous and I’m only six minutes in to the new one!

And what the balls does Barney have in that huge back pack (apart from his balls)

Reactions: 3
It’s grinding my gears watching claw paw bossing everyone around and being a know it all she’s bleeping hideous and I’m only six minutes in to the new one!

And what the balls does Barney have in that huge back pack (apart from his balls)
His secret stash of snacks where little Mrs bossy not allowed him to have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Snooty witch “we’ve never been in a moderate” whilst flexing their riviera room

His secret stash of snacks where little Mrs bossy not allowed him to have 😂
Looks like they shared the cheese toastie for lunch

I bet he does sneaky Maccies runs at home 🤣🤣🤣

The awwwwwwwwwwwwwww is unbearable

Last edited:
Her facial expressions from when she looks to the side is very annoying and punchable .. And my husband said she reminds him of the girl from the movie the ophan 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t even hate watch their vlogs anymore as I can’t stand her and her voice and the pair of them together are just ‘weird’…. Soz for offending anyone who does like them!

• Heart
I can’t even hate watch their vlogs anymore as I can’t stand her and her voice and the pair of them together are just ‘weird’…. Soz for offending anyone who does like them!
I don’t think anyone in this thread likes them 🤣

• Haha

The main thing she was looking forward to on this trip was being the big I AM and being able to control where the rest of the Addams family went, what parks, what times, where to eat etc. Unfortunately she makes bad decisions and gets the names of everything wrong

Reactions: 8
They (particularly The Claw) are so holier-than-thou about their cooking and eating. I've seen worse diets but they're hardly living off kale and açai betries, are they?

I also note the batch cooking lasted one whole day.

So the latest one to London, the Uber boat is much more civilized than the tube🙄 as if travelling on the tube is below her, states she doesn't like the tube then at the end says how she likes the new tube stations.
And the bugs the life out of me when she is saying the price of something and gets the currency wrong, I know it's a small thing but honestly, just look at it correctly.

Reactions: 6
Well the last place I’d expect these dicks is in Alchemist 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but Lisa love they ain’t called Guy-oza and it ain’t called Chor-itz-o showing your caravan twats association there. The whole we don’t do the tube thing - nah. Stuck up witch.

Good god claw paw in cath kidston is unbearable

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

She’s a smug witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How many times can you say ‘cool’ while walking around London…… and while eating the food she said ‘you like ‘Rim’ to him only for him to clap straight back with ‘ no that’s you’ I bet they are a filthy pair of fuckers -something really weird about them

• Wow
Barney is as thick as a plank. In the London vlog he says about how they aren't "just a Disney channel"
but they are happy to milk the Disney brand in their channel name to gain a view or two.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.