Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So using DAS but won’t say what the issues are but she now told YouTube her sister has a bladder problem so would pee her pants.
They are wrong as well as my partner had knee surgery and was on crutches and got a DAS pass, so where she said it’s not for a broken leg is wrong, if you had a broken leg and were on crutches you can use it
My in laws aren’t the best but she was just awful what she said about barneys parents
She will be like a bloody tour guide with her family, the claw will be out giving it ‘aww look mum didn’t I tell you you’d love it’
I don’t buy her sickly sweet front I think she’s vicious and stroppy behind the scenes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So her sister is eligible for DAS. Fair do. But they are 3 parties totalling 9. DAS isn’t there to give all bleeping 9 of them access. Cunts.

So I’m probably outing myself here but oh well. We flew out on Saturday and are using Deluxe park hours tonight. They scan one magic band and ask how many in your party. They don’t scan everyone at all. You can say there’s 8 in your party and only scan one band, ie Lisa scans and can take Lodge cunts and Fannymore without needing to do anything else. They absolutely lied and just said they had a party of 4 or 6.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So using DAS but won’t say what the issues are but she now told YouTube her sister has a bladder problem so would pee her pants.
They are wrong as well as my partner had knee surgery and was on crutches and got a DAS pass, so where she said it’s not for a broken leg is wrong, if you had a broken leg and were on crutches you can use it
My in laws aren’t the best but she was just awful what she said about barneys parents
She will be like a bloody tour guide with her family, the claw will be out giving it ‘aww look mum didn’t I tell you you’d love it’
I don’t buy her sickly sweet front I think she’s vicious and stroppy behind the scenes
They aren't supposed to give DAS out for mobility issues as you can access rides in a wheelchair. It very much depends on how you speak to on the day

Reactions: 4
Are these people all so stupid that they all think they are getting one over on Disney and the other people who abide by the rules ?

Reactions: 2
So I’m probably outing myself here but oh well. We flew out on Saturday and are using Deluxe park hours tonight. They scan one magic band and ask how many in your party. They don’t scan everyone at all. You can say there’s 8 in your party and only scan one band, ie Lisa scans and can take Lodge cunts and Fannymore without needing to do anything else. They absolutely lied and just said they had a party of 4 or 6.
Are you one of L&R Dreaming?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve only ever watched one of their vlogs and couldn’t even be arsed to hate watch, but I might dip in whilst they’re here at the same time and see how they cope with the hurricane.

I’ve only ever watched one of their vlogs and couldn’t even be arsed to hate watch, but I might dip in whilst they’re here at the same time and see how they cope with the hurricane.
They're not the worst. They do a lot of the same things but at least they work and pay for their own holidays and don't scavenge off vulnerable people. They can also be quite entertaining when something goes wrong and they lose it.

• Haha
I honestly think that now the word about das has got out that these small time vloggers try and think of someone they know with a disability so they can invite them along to save on paying for lightning lanes!

I honestly think that now the word about das has got out that these small time vloggers try and think of someone they know with a disability so they can invite them along to save on paying for lightning lanes!
Or just lie about it

Reactions: 3
Ok officially these two have won the title of most irrelevant Vlog over the Caravan Duo, todays Offering was filmed in June 13th!!!! Over 15 weeks ago!!

Did anyone else notice at the end she said @shall we all go into the park together” - off to extra magic hours to get Fanny Fathead and liam in on their room no doubt! Again!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice at the end she said @shall we all go into the park together” - off to extra magic hours to get Fanny Fathead and liam in on their room no doubt! Again!
And to use that Liam’s Das pass for the so called bad back….. did you see him running in Epcot with the back pack on….. bad back my friggin arse

Screenshot_20221001-143746_Instagram.jpg

No one else guessed because no one gives a bleeping tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was expecting it to be something a bit more interesting. Like Ade wearing a t-shirt where the collar hasn't gone.

• Haha
I noticed they were on the latest grifter video with the caravan dwellers pre travel day …. Bunch of cunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.