Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much time do they waste by not queueing for stuff? More than they would by just waiting in the bleeping line.

Just watching the vlog where they go to the France pavilion in Epcot for breakfast, decide the queue is too long, walk somewhere else, queue too long there so walk back to where they started from on the Boardwalk and get breakfast there. Lisa was so upset that other people were in her rightful space that she didn't have any breakfast at all. What a massive waste of time just because they consider themselves above waiting.

Why are they trying to convince themselves that everywhere they like to go was empty in previous years? Disney was never empty. I remember having to queue for the bakery in France plenty of times, do they have false memory syndrome?

Reactions: 5
How much time do they waste by not queueing for stuff? More than they would by just waiting in the bleeping line.

Just watching the vlog where they go to the France pavilion in Epcot for breakfast, decide the queue is too long, walk somewhere else, queue too long there so walk back to where they started from on the Boardwalk and get breakfast there. Lisa was so upset that other people were in her rightful space that she didn't have any breakfast at all. What a massive waste of time just because they consider themselves above waiting.

Why are they trying to convince themselves that everywhere they like to go was empty in previous years? Disney was never empty. I remember having to queue for the bakery in France plenty of times, do they have false memory syndrome?
Exactly, why would you waste so much time, unless it is a character breakfast or something we have always had breakfast before going to the parks, we wouldn't be bothered going and then having to go and find somewhere to eat, just want to get in the park and start our day.

The comments has been turned off in her home vlog … the watermelon has gone off she has the same watermelon 2 months ago no wonder the seeds are sprouting 🤢

Edit she brought the same watermelon in the Lidl haul 2 months ago

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
So they did their trip announcement Vlog! Correct me if I am wrong this will be the 3rd Florida Disney trip along with a DLP trip this year … WTAF!!

Reactions: 3
3rd massive Florida holiday and two or three trips to DLP in the last 12 months.

Remember guys, eating those old melons stale pastries and you two can vacation like this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So they did their trip announcement Vlog! Correct me if I am wrong this will be the 3rd Florida Disney trip along with a DLP trip this year … WTAF!!
Yes, think it was because of previous trips that got postponed to the USA, although don't think the Paris ones are.
She said today they use miles and only pay for the taxes so each flight under £500 and then their accommodation is paid via their dvc.
She said they have decided not to do universal this time as it would have cost nearly £1000 for them both, realistically they could have done it for only the price of a entry ticket, if they really wanted to spend the day with her sister, you don't have to spend a night at universal to go to the park or upgrade to annual passes. They could have just bought a day ticket and met up with the sister at the park, prices for a one day ticket start from just over $100 and I know you receive express passes staying onsite but do they really need them? And if a family member is using a disability pass they can be counted in their group so don't need the express pass.
We have done Orlando lots of times and it can be easily done way more affordable without eating mouldy cakes and rubbish food. It comes across as only wanting to stay in resort even though he says they like being off site, but I don't think she does.

How many flights a year can you book with miles without running out of miles? I used to fly transatlantically often and rarely had enough to pay for a full flight on miles, As you don't acrue miles on a flight you have paid for with miles, this is not sustainable.

Also, their accommodation is not covered solely by DVC. They have stayed offsite and at Universal this year alone, you can't pay for that with DVC. Also, they have borrowed points from their 2023 allowance so what are they going to do next year?

Just admit you have a decent income and pay for all your trips out of that. No one cares. They do care if you lie and obfuscate about how you afford it and think they must be doing something wrong if they can't afford three major luxury holidays a year and mini breaks to DLP.

Reactions: 7
They do care if you lie and obfuscate about how you afford it and think they must be doing something wrong if they can't afford three major luxury holidays a year and mini breaks to DLP.
They learned from the best in that regard didn't they? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many flights a year can you book with miles without running out of miles? I used to fly transatlantically often and rarely had enough to pay for a full flight on miles, As you don't acrue miles on a flight you have paid for with miles, this is not sustainable.

Also, their accommodation is not covered solely by DVC. They have stayed offsite and at Universal this year alone, you can't pay for that with DVC. Also, they have borrowed points from their 2023 allowance so what are they going to do next year?

Just admit you have a decent income and pay for all your trips out of that. No one cares. They do care if you lie and obfuscate about how you afford it and think they must be doing something wrong if they can't afford three major luxury holidays a year and mini breaks to DLP.
Exactly!

Just be honest about the costings! The DVC fees are crazy and no way have they much, if any left for this year!

I'm sick of vloggers and influencers saying these are all rescheduled trips because of covid.... that was only 2 years out of our lives (yes I know it was really more of a struggle for some, me included.....no money etc) so how many trips each year were planned?

I don’t but their tit for a minute. Premium virgin for under £500? Bullshit. I’ve got 100k miles and I can’t get those flights next year any dates at that price. Hotels costing nothing? Nope you ain’t factoring in cost of DVC plus dues. It’s all hogshit. Just say you are spending at least 5k a head minimum. The sister is staying at CBR let’s see if she pops up at extra late night magic hours like they did with Fanny Dannibore and the caravan dwellers like last year.

Reactions: 7
Just watched her home vlog who puts cheese sauce in their Tuna pasta I was going to be sick no joke 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Just watched her home vlog who puts cheese sauce in their Tuna pasta I was going to be sick no joke 🤮🤮🤮🤮
And again the metal utensils in an already damaged non stick pot nice hint of Teflon as seasoning, and don’t get me started on her homemade ‘Disney’ outfits my 7 year old granddaughter could do better!

I think their upcoming Disney trip is going to be a bit of a car crash - with that many adults Lisa won't be able to boss everyone around so there will be hissy fits when people don't stick to time or don't want to do what the self-appointed WDW experts have planned. I bet her sister will be delighted to get away from them for a few days at Universal!

I don't understand their comment that a day at Universal would cost £1k. It might do if they spend a night a Royal Pacific or buy Express, but a 1 day ticket is around $140 per person and they have a car so they could go there whilst staying at WDW.

Just watching the trip announcement, the holiday that they have been wittering on about for months, so hardly an announcement.

How rude was Lisa about Ade's family? As if you would leave that in the vlog. Just shows how hard-faced she is.

Also, is she thick when she says it's not costing them much? She does realise that Annual Passes and DVC need paying for at some point and just because you don't physically pay at the point of booking, doesn't mean it's not a cost?

Reactions: 6
Just watching the trip announcement, the holiday that they have been wittering on about for months, so hardly an announcement.

How rude was Lisa about Ade's family? As if you would leave that in the vlog. Just shows how hard-faced she is.

Also, is she thick when she says it's not costing them much? She does realise that Annual Passes and DVC need paying for at some point and just because you don't physically pay at the point of booking, doesn't mean it's not a cost?
I've not watched it yet but someone on the lodge guys thread said she's going to use DAS this time......did they say why?

Hi I thought that as well when she spoke about his family, even if you have a dislike of your in-laws you wouldn't put it out there on a public blog 😳.

I've not watched it yet but someone on the lodge guys thread said she's going to use DAS this time......did they say why?
At least two people in their party have health issues that mean they cannot queue.

The family members that are going need to have DAS, be interesting to see what she says about it, we have used it for years and know how it works both in WDW and DLP so we'll see, although they did admit not knowing too much about it and asked their watchers to comment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.