Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one the other day. She had a list which consisted of work and cleaning. She must have been up early to have done what she said by
10am. She had c9ffee with Ade I the garden, proper coffee from qa machine.
We didn't see her clean the kitchen or bathroom so no idea how much she cleaned!
Her office is a tip, she squuzed a large sackmif mail sacks under her desk so hardly decluttering. Looked like she gets pens out and just leaves the on the desk so hasbtkntidy them away a few days later.
She opens boxes and puts things in a plastic basket
Her journal appeared to be à Ollerton of postcards, stickers etc stuck in a book but not memories like a scrap book.
Her work stuff waste film vlog find to fill some boxes with jornalling stuff. It said look well presented but there is Jo way it stays that way witen royal mail get hold of the boxes.

All this was done by 4pm plus she and Ade ate 6 day old buns

My work that day was 9 hours hard work and cleaning the kitchen
She said in one of her early videos she gets up and starts her day at 5am, nothing wrong in that but it seems if she started her day that early and was still working into the evening again which she said she does then you are not being productive, I know we only see a small glimpse of her life but it just reminds me she looks like she cannot fit everything in, balancing 3 channels, pateron etc because her work room is so disorganised.
If she has given up her wedding stationery business then I don't understand why she keeps all the stock from that in there? Clear that all out and store elsewhere or sell it.
Just read how Disneyland Toyko has banned vlogging and people are calling for it to be introduced in other parks.

Reactions: 6
Just read how Disneyland Toyko has banned vlogging and people are calling for it to be introduced in other parks.
If you actually dig down Inside The Magic's clickbait articles, you'll find that its:

"The use of “commercial shooting, etc.” and shooting auxiliary equipment (excluding handy-sized grip attachments) is now completely prohibited."

Which is an existing park rules for WDW and probably worldwide. I'd put money on OLC updated their terms and this was one that they slightly adjusted so started a whole wave of 'banned in the parks' hype.

Quite literally already there under Prohibited Activities. Disney want to ban commercial enterprises going to Disney and filming stuff and profiting from it without 'ol Chapek getting his tithe. They don't give a damn about vloggers, and really the only ones who have to be worried are the bigger channels which have their own Ltd or Inc, and even then Disney probably invite them anyway!

Reactions: 4
If you actually dig down Inside The Magic's clickbait articles, you'll find that its:

"The use of “commercial shooting, etc.” and shooting auxiliary equipment (excluding handy-sized grip attachments) is now completely prohibited."

Which is an existing park rules for WDW and probably worldwide. I'd put money on OLC updated their terms and this was one that they slightly adjusted so started a whole wave of 'banned in the parks' hype.

Quite literally already there under Prohibited Activities. Disney want to ban commercial enterprises going to Disney and filming stuff and profiting from it without 'ol Chapek getting his tithe. They don't give a damn about vloggers, and really the only ones who have to be worried are the bigger channels which have their own Ltd or Inc, and even then Disney probably invite them anyway!
To be fair, I can't see WDW changing the rules, although I wish it would, Toyko is not owned by Disney and it seems has tightened the existing rules which is no bad thing.

Reactions: 2
I think she honestly thinks anyone living outside of the M25 doesn’t have running water or electricity. I also can’t get over how rude she was about her daughter taking them to her favourite bar and then breakfast place. Moaning that the bar was too serious and then that they couldn’t have a Premiere Inn breakfast. Not sure why her daughter bothered to try and engage her and involve her in her life because it was clearly just a massive inconvenience to Lisa.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Haha they drove through my neck of the woods on their way to Manchester (the bit where she was squarking about "oooh look at the Tudor buildings"). She'd be shocked to learn that as well as historic buildings, Solihull also has a John Lewis.

I don't understand why she's so snobby about anywhere north of the M25; my family live in the same area as them and it's bog standard suburbia.

Reactions: 3
Poor old Ade, salivating at the thought of a Premier Inn buffet breakfast but instead made to have some sort of bun and a coffee that probably cost more. He's fading away before our eyes....

• Haha
I thought I’d imagined her saying Solihull because I couldn’t work out the route they were taking to be cutting through the centre of Solihull rather than just blitzing down the motorway.

Fair enough if you were making a trip out of the journey, but they then moaned about feeling rushed in Manchester!

I thought I’d imagined her saying Solihull because I couldn’t work out the route they were taking to be cutting through the centre of Solihull rather than just blitzing down the motorway.

Fair enough if you were making a trip out of the journey, but they then moaned about feeling rushed in Manchester!
Yeah it makes no sense unless they were trying to avoid part of the M40 / M42! But then they are the type of people who walk all the way to Epcot for breakfast and walk all the way back to the Boardward because the queue at the France Pavillion was too long........

Reactions: 7
Yeah it makes no sense unless they were trying to avoid part of the M40 / M42! But then they are the type of people who walk all the way to Epcot for breakfast and walk all the way back to the Boardward because the queue at the France Pavillion was too long........
They are too good to stand in queues, remember, so probably too good to risk being in traffic jams too. Pair of arses.

I honestly don’t mean to sound or be mean but I’ve noticed she over pronounces s’s at the end of sentences and it annoyed me

Reactions: 2
How old is she and ade.? Think it’s her hair that makes her look old, I think she thinks she looks cute and tiny but it ages her. Looks better when it’s down
Think they are in their forties, it is totally true that long hair ages you more when you get to a certain age.

Haven’t watched these two in ages but this thread has me in stitches. Why do such odd people think they should share themselves with the world? Not sure if I’m baffled or jealous of that level of self esteem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220921_093515.jpg

Bloody liar! If The Caravan twats scanned their magic bands in extra hours then she's added them to her booking as they weren't staying in Deluxe!

Reactions: 5
They weren’t even staying on site for some of the trips with Lisa and Ade, nevermind Deluxe! Lisa’s definitely added them onto her booking so it looks like they were all staying together!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.