Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of complaining in today's Life With Lisa vlog, she even complained that a car parked next to them in the car park!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa really pissed me off in this vlog.

They quite clearly didn't want to travel "up north" and kept commenting on how it was nothing like they expected it to be and how clean it was (clearly expecting it to be filthy and dangerous).

Yes, Lisa, other parts of the UK are nice, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Could Lisa be any more patronising about the North of England? She seemed amazed that there was Lavazza coffee and breakfast sandwiches and that it wasn't a post-apocalyptic landscape. It felt clean, apparently. That's nice for you, Lise. So glad you didn't have to lower yourself too much to visit your faux-friends.

Also, comparing an American road trip to driving in the UK is stupid, but then that's Ade for you. No surprise that he orders a Korma, is it?

Pair of dickheads.

Dear Lisa claw hand

us people in the north do not want you. Please duck off. And don’t come back.

😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday’s offering 😳 this is my new favourite… No this is my new favourite… no this is my new favourite Jeeze make up your mind and why do you need a favourite just say you like something ! All the way to Epcot for breakfast then an hour later go back to your resort for breakfast as the Epcot Paris lines were too long then complain it’s not as good as Paris Epcot? These two waste so much time avoiding line ups… it would have been quicker to get in the line at Epcot ! I’m still struggling with the obsession of these two and the dodge guys with going to walk round resorts you are not staying at instead of enjoying the parks you paid money to visit ?

Wouldn't even stand in line at the Joffreys cart at Epcot for a coffee...it was rammed apparently, would have taken too long. What....there were about 12 people in line. It's that classic thing of not expecting anyone else in the park to want a coffee in the morning. She's really starting to come across very entitled, as if Disney and other park goers should know who she is and clear the lines for her.

But they don't have the sense to realize that if they had just stood in line at the French bakery in the first place, they would have had their food at the same time as they got their stale almond croissant back at the Boardwalk rather than dicking around with plan B and plan C.

Reactions: 6
Oh the irony of claw paw and Barney rubble, we won’t queue at the french pavilion, won’t queue for jofferys, will maybe queue for spaceship earth if it’s 25 mins but will join a virtual queue for a ride at 7am and wait until 2.30pm to ride it.! Think the kind persona is all an act with her

Reactions: 3
She comes across to me as a stuck up snobbish cow ! As she don’t like to mix with people in a vlog long time ago she mention she don’t like people and being in ques with them that’s why she rather go shopping opening time as it be quite and avoid people , she thinks she is better than everyone else

Is ade birthday and she makes him a tit present at home and treats him to a £7 steak meal how nice ade so lucky 😂😂

• Haha
Just come across this thread, knew I couldn't be the only one who was fed up with their videos, I came across Lisa years ago on a Disney forum where she posted her trip reports and then more so for crafting, used to love her videos but recently they have been getting on my nerves, especially the oohs and aawws in every video and on her home ones the let's declutter - when it stays exactly the same, I feel there is something more to it like she has ADHD, nothing wrong with that but if you are going to declutter, organise etc then put systems in that work or just admit it's not your strong point. Especially on kit packing day, it always looks like it is a struggle. Every time she posts that craft room I'm itching to organise it.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but todays offering on Instagram ‘choosing Disney outfits’ please stop with dressing like a pre teen!! We all know you’re tiny and can shop in childrens section but I’m afraid your not a child you are a woman in her 40’s so please no homemade ears, no cutesy Disney print skirts , no homemade mickey shoe appliqués, Am I the only person who finds dressing in Disney full on clothing at a certain age just a bit strange .. don’t get me wrong I have a Mickey hoody I wear occasionally with jeans but not full on outfits 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Since when is bahama breeze a budget resort.. what cheeky buggers

Blimy another decluttering video how much mess and two adults make and stop making toy kids sound like teenagers there grown adults at university!
how many grown adults actually make scrapbooks still ? She makes it sound like she’s some big wiz business woman, she sticks stuff on a page and send boxes of stuff to other people to stick on a page?

• Heart
I watched one the other day. She had a list which consisted of work and cleaning. She must have been up early to have done what she said by
10am. She had c9ffee with Ade I the garden, proper coffee from qa machine.
We didn't see her clean the kitchen or bathroom so no idea how much she cleaned!
Her office is a tip, she squuzed a large sackmif mail sacks under her desk so hardly decluttering. Looked like she gets pens out and just leaves the on the desk so hasbtkntidy them away a few days later.
She opens boxes and puts things in a plastic basket
Her journal appeared to be à Ollerton of postcards, stickers etc stuck in a book but not memories like a scrap book.
Her work stuff waste film vlog find to fill some boxes with jornalling stuff. It said look well presented but there is Jo way it stays that way witen royal mail get hold of the boxes.

All this was done by 4pm plus she and Ade ate 6 day old buns

My work that day was 9 hours hard work and cleaning the kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's a classic hoarder that has disguised it all as a craft business, and Ade is an enabler. Just one example from her recent video:

Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 08.01.22.png

To quote: "All the kids's certificates are behind these postcards in trays, it is very well organised"

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.