Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Jesus Christ on a cracker…

my YouTube just started playing a video of these twats from 2020.

they went to a hotel at Heathrow dressed in full Disney gear to do a “pretend travel day” 😳😳😳

they wore Disney clothes, took Disney toiletries they’ve rinsed from hotel rooms, took Joffrey mugs…and sat looking out of a rainy window looking at planes. They took a load of chocolate and lay around in their undercrackers looking out the window.
And I’m only half way through but I can’t look away because it’s so bleeping sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my bleeping his now she’s made “bingo sheets” with airline names on for spotting planes 🤣🤣🤣

send help I may die laughing 🤣🤣

Aghhhhhhhhhhhh

THEY WANT TO BOOK A SECOND NIGHT TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“It smells like a Disney hotel”

Delightful filming of the car park whilst looking at “the pretty tail” on a plane whilst simultaneously watching an app with more planes

“I like someone with a bit of personality” whilst talking to Barney Rubble

check out and sit for a few hours watching planes from the car park 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like watching Alan Partridge

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a adult in a child’s body/brain in her 50 and she has to make time to play with junk ,, no offence for people who colour in as calming mental health I do colour in my self but she on another level !

Reactions: 2
Going in for the latest slog....

Ade has that bleeping Pizza Planet t-shirt on again, the one that should have been made into a duster years ago. No wonder he gets his bag checked every time he goes into a park, state of him.

Reactions: 6
Going in for the latest slog....

Ade has that bleeping Pizza Planet t-shirt on again, the one that should have been made into a duster years ago. No wonder he gets his bag checked every time he goes into a park, state of him.
🤣🤣🤣yep!

She is a adult in a child’s body/brain in her 50 and she has to make time to play with junk ,, no offence for people who colour in as calming mental health I do colour in my self but she on another level !
She’s a total wet wipe

Holy Jesus Christ on a cracker…

my YouTube just started playing a video of these twats from 2020.

they went to a hotel at Heathrow dressed in full Disney gear to do a “pretend travel day” 😳😳😳

they wore Disney clothes, took Disney toiletries they’ve rinsed from hotel rooms, took Joffrey mugs…and sat looking out of a rainy window looking at planes. They took a load of chocolate and lay around in their undercrackers looking out the window.
And I’m only half way through but I can’t look away because it’s so bleeping sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my bleeping his now she’s made “bingo sheets” with airline names on for spotting planes 🤣🤣🤣

send help I may die laughing 🤣🤣

Aghhhhhhhhhhhh

THEY WANT TO BOOK A SECOND NIGHT TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“It smells like a Disney hotel”

Delightful filming of the car park whilst looking at “the pretty tail” on a plane whilst simultaneously watching an app with more planes

“I like someone with a bit of personality” whilst talking to Barney Rubble

check out and sit for a few hours watching planes from the car park 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like watching Alan Partridge
I need to find this one 🤣 the room obviously see no action from these two
I watched there latest vlog and they are a strange pair, they get excited to go to a supermarket. I just don’t get it, how snobby did she sound when she said let see what sights we see today. This coming from someone who’s husband looks like he rolled out of bed.! I think the innuendos she’s been putting in ‘the beaver’ and a few vlogs back about ‘her bush’ has come from the lodge twats. Think she hopes people will ‘comment down below’ about how funny she is
I can’t help but watch them, I have neighbours who are just ‘strange’ it’s not one thing but lots of tiny things but you can’t help but watch

Reactions: 5
Because she doesn’t count all the bits Ade buys during the week on his way home from work, or the discounted food Hollie was bringing home from Waitrose. Though she’d probably claim it’s because she cooks everything fresh as if that’s some sort of badge of honour and the majority of the world aren’t doing that 🙄

Reactions: 4
How can she spend only £50 a week on shopping
She needs to showing exactly what she has brought and what she has made with it. Though she hardly eats so only feeding 3.

Take aways and stuff bought for lunch all counts in the food bill

I need to find this one 🤣 the room obviously see no action from these two
I watched there latest vlog and they are a strange pair, they get excited to go to a supermarket. I just don’t get it, how snobby did she sound when she said let see what sights we see today. This coming from someone who’s husband looks like he rolled out of bed.! I think the innuendos she’s been putting in ‘the beaver’ and a few vlogs back about ‘her bush’ has come from the lodge twats. Think she hopes people will ‘comment down below’ about how funny she is
I can’t help but watch them, I have neighbours who are just ‘strange’ it’s not one thing but lots of tiny things but you can’t help but watch
The video is from 2020 on her other channel life with Lisa? I think it’s called. I roared laughing at how ridiculous the whole thing was 🤣 I couldn’t look away

He must be in that McDonald's drive-thru queue every other day, unless Lisa checks his money. I can see her doing that, actually
Yeah I’m thinking the same he probably squirrels away lose change to secretly chow down on a Maccies and you absolutely know she holds the purse strings

He must be in that McDonald's drive-thru queue every other day, unless Lisa checks his money. I can see her doing that, actually
Spot I can also see that Lisa checks on his spending and writes it in a diary and she has to budget everything

Reactions: 3
Lisa reminds me of a little old haggard witch 🧙‍♀️
Her hair is to long and ages her, how old is she and Barney rubble.? Her last vlog made me laugh when she talks about decluttering when all you can behind her is a ton of crap

Reactions: 3
Her hair is to long and ages her, how old is she and Barney rubble.? Her last vlog made me laugh when she talks about decluttering when all you can behind her is a ton of crap
Every other vlog of hers is about decluttering yet the house remains a tip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.