Linziolovely

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember messaging her in 2013 (can’t believe that was 8 years ago time flies) and asking if I could book in for make up and she replied to say sorry but she couldn’t book me in as she only accepts local bookings…. My location is on my Facebook so I assume that’s how she knows where I lived. However it’s only 30 mins away from Belfast and people outside Belfast do venture in to from time to time lol. I still think that was unbelievably rude and god forgive me but when she was back to work after lockdown and answering phones in Bellaire because she had no bookings, I thought I bet she’d take my booking now!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They aren’t different comparisons at all it’s a service you are paying for. There are never circumstances when being rude is warranted. You can’t say someone is bitchy and also think it’s ok for a dr to be rude? Why because they’re a dr? No just no. I’ve seen many make up artists and hairdressers who are rude and think they’re above you so no it isn’t a very different comparison. I’d say mua and hairdressers are actually probably at the busiest times currently with all the nights out as the country reopens so they’d have no need to fake anything. You may think she’s bitchy I personally think she’s a lovely, normal person. I think it’s refreshing to see a women show off her curves. There’s many a person who is life style driven but if they work for it then fair play to them I say.
No need to be so defensive. This is a gossip site afterall. You've your opinion, I have mine 😂. Plenty of women show off and embrace their curves nowadays its more mainstream than before but Shes perpetually on a restricting diet. She swings from intense calorie counting to binge eating in a matter of days. I really hope people don't take inspiration from this type of behaviour 🙏

• Heart
No need to be so defensive. This is a gossip site afterall. You've your opinion, I have mine 😂. Plenty of women show off and embrace their curves nowadays its more mainstream than before but Shes perpetually on a restricting diet. She swings from intense calorie counting to binge eating in a matter of days. I really hope people don't take inspiration from this type of behaviour 🙏
It most certainly is a gossip site but you have to be prepared for ppl to give their opinion too and you can’t say being rude in warranted in one breath but call this girl bitchy in another, that is what I am saying. Most people do binge eat I don’t think anyone on a any sort of a diet does it continually nobody could hack that.

What about the dishwasher filled with snacks? Does anyone else find that bizzare?

What about the dishwasher filled with snacks? Does anyone else find that bizzare?
Yes....very strange

A cartier floating diamond necklace is around £800-£1500 depending on what you go for.
It's a lovely gift, its not like its a cartier panther ring and an obscene price.

I actually thought her wedding was very her, why not go all out and have everything you want?

Shes done my makeup a couple of times in the past and can do a really subtle look if that's what you want. She's lovely to speak to in real life

When did she start on insta? I never realised she had an account until I saw this thread
How much does she charge for make up?

I’m so glad someone made this thread….

The lips are horrific! How does a professional make up artist walk around like that?

Also, constantly banging on about eating 1200 calories a day but she’s not got any smaller!

Her photos and reels are all angles, she’s much bigger in real life.

Johns family definitely have money…. Talk of a family business, brand new cars, holidays to America, etc.

She looked extremely uncomfortable on her wedding day and I’m not suprised given the wonky boobs which the dress didn’t fit 🙈
All the angles!!!+

Tbh i thought her wedding hair and makeup was just the same as her everday look lol

Reactions: 2
Seems to be a lot of people know about her husbands antics, I do wonder if she really is naive enough to believe he won’t treat her the same

To be fair I’m quite disappointed to read all this about the husband tonight, I totally bought into their instagram perfect relationship! I guess you just never know….

Also, how bizarre that they’ve only ever mentioned 1 daughter but he has 3 and a grandchild? He mustn’t have a relationship with the other 2.

To be fair I’m quite disappointed to read all this about the husband tonight, I totally bought into their instagram perfect relationship! I guess you just never know….

Also, how bizarre that they’ve only ever mentioned 1 daughter but he has 3 and a grandchild? He mustn’t have a relationship with the other 2.
they were mentioned a few times very briefly then nothing, it’s a weird one

Reactions: 1

wonder why… do you think it’z bcoz he was knocking their mother about and going wey all in sundry?! It was well known and thank god the poor girl got out of his clutches. Itz the wains I feel sorry. for.

• Wow
She used to be booked for months ahead of time. You couldn't have got an appointment quickly.
I wonder if maybe his other daughters don't want to be plastered on social media? It seems odd that one would spend loads of time with them and be a bridesmaid whilst the others are estranged.

She has definatley lost loads of weight, I've looked over her insta since seeing this thread and she's lost nearly 5 stone. That's not easy at all.
I'm here for the husband gossip. I hope he's changed from whats being said here. I'd hate to see someone walking into a relationship as said above

Reactions: 4
My worry about it all is why was everything so rushed, they haven’t been together that long and now they are married. Like someone else said the cycle of abuse starts with the victim being fawned over, lavish gifts, expensive holidays, new home, engagement, then marriage boom your trapped. He’s love bombing her and that scares me given his history

She used to be booked for months ahead of time. You couldn't have got an appointment quickly.
I wonder if maybe his other daughters don't want to be plastered on social media? It seems odd that one would spend loads of time with them and be a bridesmaid whilst the others are estranged.

She has definatley lost loads of weight, I've looked over her insta since seeing this thread and she's lost nearly 5 stone. That's not easy at all.
I'm here for the husband gossip. I hope he's changed from whats being said here. I'd hate to see someone walking into a relationship as said above
I have to agree she has done well with the weight loss, she looks great

Me too 😰

I had to unfollow her in the last purely because she was triggering me with all the calorie talk and pig emojis. she needs to seek professional help when it comes to how she views food. I saw her in Bellaire (don’t get me started in the bellaire lot lol) and she was much bigger in person than how she looks on photos. I was actually quite shocked to see

I think IG in particular is a very unhealthy place in general. The level of filtering and facetuning and body tuning going on is ridiculous. Some pics you can barely make out peoples noses that I've seen. It's is just the amorphous blob. I suppose it's good in a sense because when you're seen out and about no one recognises you! I mean let's face they all think they are famous, the delusion is real.

Reactions: 6
I think IG in particular is a very unhealthy place in general. The level of filtering and facetuning and body tuning going on is ridiculous. Some pics you can barely make out peoples noses that I've seen. It's is just the amorphous blob. I suppose it's good in a sense because when you're seen out and about no one recognises you! I mean let's face they all think they are famous, the delusion is real.
Agreed! And her wedding photos - yet to see one without a filter!

Reactions: 5
Yes the wedding makeup was the same as her everyday look, but she can only seem to do that one look that everyone wore in 2016. Overlined lips are dead in the water. I looked back on her makeup clients and a wedding she did recently no change at all. Pretty much the same look. The entire wedding party had the exact same look, even MOB and Bride. Big no no. She needs to upskill for sure. She could learn a few think from ber mate DJ, he seems to have a bit more going for him workwise, but hes not afraid of colour 🤔. Maybe shes just gearing up to become a yummy mummy 😉.

Reactions: 5
Yes the wedding makeup was the same as her everyday look, but she can only seem to do that one look that everyone wore in 2016. Overlined lips are dead in the water. I looked back on her makeup clients and a wedding she did recently no change at all. Pretty much the same look. The entire wedding party had the exact same look, even MOB and Bride. Big no no. She needs to upskill for sure. She could learn a few think from ber mate DJ, he seems to have a bit more going for him workwise, but hes not afraid of colour 🤔. Maybe shes just gearing up to become a yummy mummy 😉.
I thought he did all the bridal party make ups did he not?

It really is, social media has all gone a bit mad hasn’t it.

Totally hear what you're saying. I hate seeing older women/ teenagers with the same make up style. Far too much product particularly foundation/concealing/contouring when they don't actually need it. Contouring in daylight usually looks horrendous, it looks great on catwalk/editorial imagery but rarely in the cold light of day. Some mua's should be in prison for some eyebrow work I've seen 🤣

• Haha
Totally hear what you're saying. I hate seeing older women/ teenagers with the same make up style. Far too much product particularly foundation/concealing/contouring when they don't actually need it. Contouring in daylight usually looks horrendous, it looks great on catwalk/editorial imagery but rarely in the cold light of day. Some mua's should be in prison for some eyebrow work I've seen 🤣
100% agree! A lot of MUAs seem to really struggle with mature skin especially. I've known of a couple MoBs who ended up in tears on the day because they'd been caked in concealer and a smoky eye and were mortified. Such an off-putting experience for some sadly. Oh the eyebrows! That's a whole thread in itself 😂😂

• Haha