Linziolovely

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t had the guts to get my makeup done yet, so nervous i would hate it! And I dunno how it would work cos I have lash extensions :unsure: I’m bad at being a girl lol

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Bellaires IG stories today? They did a meet the team including their beauty staff and no Linzi? Has she left? I thought maybe because she rents a spot, but she helps out in the salon too no? Or she did?

Did anyone see Bellaires IG stories today? They did a meet the team including their beauty staff and no Linzi? Has she left? I thought maybe because she rents a spot, but she helps out in the salon too no? Or she did?
I noticed that but assumed it’s because she’s self employed and not staff.But you’re right, she seems to work in reception for them when quiet.

Can we talk about the doll that owns Bellaire or would she need her own thread? She’s a completel Shankhill milly playing grown ups with daddy’s money!

Ferraris and private jets - she actually thinks she is Karly Kardashian 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed that but assumed it’s because she’s self employed and not staff.But you’re right, she seems to work in reception for them when quiet.

Can we talk about the doll that owns Bellaire or would she need her own thread? She’s a completel Shankhill milly playing grown ups with daddy’s money!

I’m patiently waiting for her to get 10k followers that’s how many you need to have a thread 😂

I'd love to know more about her. Where did her dads money come from?

I'd love to know more about her. Where did her dads money come from?
According to Google he created some very famous PlayStation/Xbox games and he sold his company to EA Sports in 2019 for 30 million! Although sold he remains the CEO of the company.

According to Google he created some very famous PlayStation/Xbox games and he sold his company to EA Sports in 2019 for 30 million! Although sold he remains the CEO of the company.
Wow that's pretty cool. Well done to him

Anyone want to resurrect this thread? The holiday updates! Her bloke makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Anyone want to resurrect this thread? The holiday updates! Her bloke makes my skin crawl
I think she seems absolutely lovely. some of the things posted about him earlier on this thread tho I’m like :////// anytime I see him too

Shes not using her account for income so technically this thread should be closed.

I enjoy watching her posts, she doesn't take herself seriously and I admire her for saying that doing ads etc just wasn't for her so she stopped.

Reactions: 2
Disgusted by what I’ve read about Linzi O’Lovely this morning!

she was booked to do a bridal party this week and didn’t turn up, blocked the bride and her bridesmaids. Imagine that stress on your wedding day 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3

she was booked to do a bridal party this week and didn’t turn up, blocked the bride and her bridesmaids. Imagine that stress on your wedding day 😡
Where did you hear that? Doesn't sound like her at all

She just addressed it on her socials.

Reactions: 2
Where did you hear that? Doesn't sound like her at all
Screenshot from Facebook.

The bride is a friend of a friend.

Mutual friend who sent me the screenshot knows that I’ve been to Linzi lots over the years (hen parties, Christmas parties & even got her to do my daughters makeup for her formal) so she sent me the screenshot to let me know.

I’ll not use her again!

So she’s addressed it on her IG stories but it was a pathetic explanation if you ask me. It still boils down to the fact that a bride and her bridal party were left on the morning of her wedding with no make up.

Linzis post says that she’s done 100s of brides before with no issues, well that doesn’t help the one that she done this to.

I have unfollowed her and absolutely will let everyone know about this when recommending muas

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Screenshot from Facebook.

The bride is a friend of a friend.

Mutual friend who sent me the screenshot knows that I’ve been to Linzi lots over the years (hen parties, Christmas parties & even got her to do my daughters makeup for her formal) so she sent me the screenshot to let me know.

I’ll not use her again!

So she’s addressed it on her IG stories but it was a pathetic explanation if you ask me. It still boils down to the fact that a bride and her bridal party were left on the morning of her wedding with no make up.

Linzis post says that she’s done 100s of brides before with no issues, well that doesn’t help the one that she done this to.

I have unfollowed her and absolutely will let everyone know about this when recommending muas
Your friend of a friend needs to catch herself on. Bloody hell there was obviously a problem that meant she didn't turn up.
Awful for the bride at the time but ffs I'm sure she could manage to do her own makeup.
No one died, no one suffered,m presumably the wedding went ahead and the bride looked good?

No one should be subjected to bullying and threatened for something that went wrong and she contacted them and apologised and refunded immediately.
She says she was in touch with the bride by 8am, the bride needs to wise up and call an end to this now.

No excuse at all for it.
If linzi had not turned up and blocked them all and said nothing, hadn't made contact, hadn't refunded then it would be a different story.
If I were linzi I would be reporting the harassment to the police. People threatening her over makeup? Come on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your friend of a friend needs to catch herself on. Bloody hell there was obviously a problem that meant she didn't turn up.
Awful for the bride at the time but ffs I'm sure she could manage to do her own makeup.
No one died, no one suffered,m presumably the wedding went ahead and the bride looked good?

No one should be subjected to bullying and threatened for something that went wrong and she contacted them and apologised and refunded immediately.
She says she was in touch with the bride by 8am, the bride needs to wise up and call an end to this now.

No excuse at all for it.
If linzi had not turned up and blocked them all and said nothing, hadn't made contact, hadn't refunded then it would be a different story.
If I were linzi I would be reporting the harassment to the police. People threatening her over makeup? Come on
I didn’t see anyone making threats, more lies from the MUA of the year