Linziolovely

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg living for this thread! lol i’m sorry but what the hell with the veil?! entire day and night!

Reactions: 2
it’s supposed to be sept this year. Tell me about it and making her life seem so perfect, I’m sorry but two grown adults going to Disneyland? It gives me the boke
Has 3 daughters, they weren't invited to Disney and two weren't invited to the wedding. Nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has 3 daughters. Fact, and a grand daughter, strange none of them were part of the wedding party.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He had that poor girl tortured, constantly cheated on her and everyone knew it. Went with girls from Debenhams and everything, it was painful to watch the ex was a beauty. Myself and the rest of the girls never could understand what she seen in him. Glad to see she finally got free from him

He had that poor girl tortured, constantly cheated on her and everyone knew it. Went with girls from Debenhams and everything, it was painful to watch the ex was a beauty. Myself and the rest of the girls never could understand what she seen in him. Glad to see she finally got free from him
Hes def nothing to look at.

Has 3 kids with the same woman. Don't think they were married though.
Thats strange then that 1 was there and the other 2 werent. Odd.

Last edited:
I thought I remembered seeing the other kids on her page that was a long time ago, would love to hear why they weren’t there

When I knew the ex they only had the one, she would be at least 20 now. What age are the other kids would be strange if they were both young and one didn’t go

I thought I remembered seeing the other kids on her page that was a long time ago, would love to hear why they weren’t there

When I knew the ex they only had the one, she would be at least 20 now. What age are the other kids would be strange if they were both young and one didn’t go
What age would john be? Must b older than lynzi