Linziolovely

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on the snoop today found the oldest daughter, socials completely locked down but it seems she has a baby. Very strange she is never highlighted on stories or even at the wedding
Probably distanced herself if she's any sense given what sort of reputation he has. Alternatively could be that she doesn't get on with Linzi? I would imagine shes a bit like marmite personality wise. I think she comes across as a bit of a bitchy mean girl persona. I'd steer clear for sure.

Reactions: 2
Probably distanced herself if she's any sense given what sort of reputation he has. Alternatively could be that she doesn't get on with Linzi? I would imagine shes a bit like marmite personality wise. I think she comes across as a bit of a bitchy mean girl persona. I'd steer clear for sure.
I dont get the feeling lynzi has much room in her life for 3 children.

It’s shocking to me that she makes out there is only one child 🤣
Not her children like so not really up to her to mention them at all . The other 2 mustnt bother with them. Its up to john to make those relationships work. One of them was a bridesmaid like so it was nice of her to give her that position

Reactions: 3
Not her children like so not really up to her to mention them at all . The other 2 mustnt bother with them. Its up to john to make those relationships work. One of them was a bridesmaid like so it was nice of her to give her that position
Well that is true, I totally agree that it’s up to him.

That being said I don’t think I could marry someone if they didn’t take anything to do with their children/grandchildren. Wouldn’t fill me with confidence if I wanted children

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I do often wonder why she doesn’t just get lip fillers rather than overlining them so much

She isnt taking make up bookings for 2023 until December this year. Who want to take bets on her getting pregnant?! They must have money....she is forever shopping and sure she wasnt working the whole time of lockdown?! Also a cartier necklace....wow

Reactions: 1
She isnt taking make up bookings for 2023 until December this year. Who want to take bets on her getting pregnant?! They must have money....she is forever shopping and sure she wasnt working the whole time of lockdown?! Also a cartier necklace....wow
I think that’s definitely the next thing on the agenda. If he is a recovery man and she’s a makeup artist I couldn’t see them having that much money? Maybe dodging the tax man

She was getting furlough or a self employment grant though so she wasnt getting nothing.

A cartier floating diamond necklace is around £800-£1500 depending on what you go for.
It's a lovely gift, its not like its a cartier panther ring and an obscene price.

I actually thought her wedding was very her, why not go all out and have everything you want?

Shes done my makeup a couple of times in the past and can do a really subtle look if that's what you want. She's lovely to speak to in real life

When did she start on insta? I never realised she had an account until I saw this thread

Last edited:
Well if your handing over cash for a service you would expect the person to be nice to you. Especially if they rely on return clients. Not a true indicator of personality really.

this 😂 I knew his ex when she worked in Debenhams’s, lovely girl and their wains. I don’t kno what the al new Mrs Marsden is like but John is a cretin, cheater and abuser. Completely agree that he tortures girls and will never change his spots. Behind closed doors I bet his new wife is as miserable as sin. He’z a physical and emotional abuser. All this crap on social media that shez swept of her feet, read about the cycle of abuse.

• Wow
Well if your handing over cash for a service you would expect the person to be nice to you. Especially if they rely on return clients. Not a true indicator of personality really.
You don’t always get that just because you pay for something. I feel personality definitely comes through, warmth etc. Think of a private dr for talks sake I’ve paid for them before and felt they were as rude. Just because you’re paying doesn’t mean the person will be nice.

You don’t always get that just because you pay for something. I feel personality definitely comes through, warmth etc. Think of a private dr for talks sake I’ve paid for them before and felt they were as rude. Just because you’re paying doesn’t mean the person will be nice.
Very different comparisons. Private doctors can afford to be rude, it's even warranted at times depending on the circumstances. They will always be in demand regardless of this. Bog standards MUAs have an intense amount of competition vying for the same clientele and undercutting eachother. They rely on word of mouth. Warmth is required to be successful and can be faked. Anyone in that business who has retail experience may as well be a professional liar. It comes with the job. In Linzis case, no doubt shes nice when you're handing over your cash, but she comes across online as quite vapid and bitchy, cash and lifestyle driven.

z
this 😂 I knew his ex when she worked in Debenhams’s, lovely girl and their wains. I don’t kno what the al new Mrs Marsden is like but John is a cretin, cheater and abuser. Completely agree that he tortures girls and will never change his spots. Behind closed doors I bet his new wife is as miserable as sin. He’z a physical and emotional abuser. All this crap on social media that shez swept of her feet, read about the cycle of abuse.
Totally agree with you. Sad to think these things cycle on and women get sucked in by these manipulative men. So many red flags 🚩🚩🚩

Last edited:
I’m so glad someone made this thread….

The lips are horrific! How does a professional make up artist walk around like that?

Also, constantly banging on about eating 1200 calories a day but she’s not got any smaller!

Her photos and reels are all angles, she’s much bigger in real life.

Johns family definitely have money…. Talk of a family business, brand new cars, holidays to America, etc.

She looked extremely uncomfortable on her wedding day and I’m not suprised given the wonky boobs which the dress didn’t fit 🙈

Very different comparisons. Private doctors can afford to be rude, it's even warranted at times depending on the circumstances. They will always be in demand regardless of this. Bog standards MUAs have an intense amount of competition vying for the same clientele and undercutting eachother. They rely on word of mouth. Warmth is required to be successful and can be faked. Anyone in that business who has retail experience may as well be a professional liar. It comes with the job. In Linzis case, no doubt shes nice when you're handing over your cash, but she comes across online as quite vapid and bitchy, cash and lifestyle driven.

z

Totally agree with you. Sad to think these things cycle on and women get sucked in by these manipulative men. So many red flags 🚩🚩🚩
She actually seemz quite vulnerable underneath it all and something which he will have prayed on. I hope for her sake he has changed but if his children aren’t at his big day and her social portrays this perfect life that no one haz, tellz me ain’t nothing changed. Very sad.

z

They aren’t different comparisons at all it’s a service you are paying for. There are never circumstances when being rude is warranted. You can’t say someone is bitchy and also think it’s ok for a dr to be rude? Why because they’re a dr? No just no. I’ve seen many make up artists and hairdressers who are rude and think they’re above you so no it isn’t a very different comparison. I’d say mua and hairdressers are actually probably at the busiest times currently with all the nights out as the country reopens so they’d have no need to fake anything. You may think she’s bitchy I personally think she’s a lovely, normal person. I think it’s refreshing to see a women show off her curves. There’s many a person who is life style driven but if they work for it then fair play to them I say.