Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate for me looks very dodgy. The whole letters game with Dot on his deathbed smacks of rigged for her own use against AC12. She should have been way more suspicious about Dot than she was! šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve been thinking back and I think youā€™re on to something. Poor DS Arnott is going to be a broken man if this is true šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only started this in the first lockdown and itā€™s become one of my favourites! Love Steve Arnott, heā€™s my guilty pleasure šŸ˜‚

Interesting theory about the poster for the new series being foreshadowing... it would be a HUGE twist if it was Kate, but also as someone else said surely they wouldnā€™t bring a new random person to be H now would they?

Either way canā€™t wait for it to start!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve been thinking back and I think youā€™re on to something. Poor DS Arnott is going to be a broken man if this is true šŸ¤£
I really want it to be her! I think Vicky McClure would be fantastic in an interrogation ā™„. Poor Arnott at least he will finally be promoted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhh I think this Kate theory makes a lot of sense. I thought Hastingā€™s wife too, but now Iā€™m on the Kate train. It would actually be brilliant and lead to some top notch drama if she is H!

I will be so utterly disappointed if H is some new character weā€™ve never seen before.

Reactions: 4
Ohhh I think this Kate theory makes a lot of sense. I thought Hastingā€™s wife too, but now Iā€™m on the Kate train. It would actually be brilliant and lead to some top notch drama if she is H!

I will be so utterly disappointed if H is some new character weā€™ve never seen before.
climb on board šŸš‚!

I will be shocked if it isnā€™t her. I think sheā€™s been leading them on a wild goose chase.

I also hope itā€™s not someone like Buckells, Morton or Osborne just because they have been a d*** to AC-12. These sorts just represents real-life policing and it wouldnā€™t be a great shock or twist. People started thinking Carmichael was H because she did her job!

Do we actually find out who H is in season 6? Iā€™ve got rid of my tv licence but might have to get it back for this!

• Haha
Nooo....not Kate! šŸ˜±
I love this show...can't wait for new series. And hear what new sayings Ted 'now we're sucking diesel' Hastings will come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone on IG was worried that the placement of the bullet was foreshadowing that Steve gets shot šŸ˜‚ I really hope he doesn't. I love Steve and his waistcoats! Still pissed off he hasn't been promoted yet
Bullet hole over Steve, Kate with a gun...

• Wow
I'm not going to read this thread just incase I see anything about previous epiosdes as I'm only on series 3 but I love it! I really don't know why it's taken me so long to watch it ā˜¹

Reactions: 1
Bullet hole over Steve, Kate with a gun...
They always use the bullet hole logo! Itā€™s like when everyone thought Steve was dead and he posted on Twitter ā€œwell thatā€™s me done itā€™s been amazing folksā€ šŸ˜‰.

• Haha
I already loved Martin Compston but when I heard his Scottish accent šŸ¤¤ I think everyone who has posted about Kate being H is right! They've tried to make us suspect Ted and Steve but not Kate. Also Dot was shot protecting her...at the time I thought he genuinely felt something for her but maybe he was protecting her as H. Need to rematch it all now!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They always use the bullet hole logo! Itā€™s like when everyone thought Steve was dead and he posted on Twitter ā€œwell thatā€™s me done itā€™s been amazing folksā€ šŸ˜‰.
I was more trying to link it to the Kate being H theory. I don't think Steve is about to die, but he would be badly wounded if it was Kate.

My post wasn't meant to be entirely serious.

Reactions: 1
I was more trying to link it to the Kate being H theory. I don't think Steve is about to die, but he would be badly wounded if it was Kate.

My post wasn't meant to be entirely serious.
Oh sorry! Thatā€™s a really good theory. Everyone on IG / Facebook are getting worried about Steve dying šŸ¤£ Heā€™d be the last person to die.

I already loved Martin Compston but when I heard his Scottish accent šŸ¤¤ I think everyone who has posted about Kate being H is right! They've tried to make us suspect Ted and Steve but not Kate. Also Dot was shot protecting her...at the time I thought he genuinely felt something for her but maybe he was protecting her as H. Need to rematch it all now!
Rewatch not rematch!

Anyone think Hastings is bent?

I donā€™t personally but thereā€™s been a spike in people thinking he is... šŸ¤”

• Wow
Anyone think Hastings is bent?

I donā€™t personally but thereā€™s been a spike in people thinking he is... šŸ¤”
No, he's too interested in catching bent coppers. It's his main character point. It would be a total mistake for the show to make him bent for me.

Reactions: 4
No, he's too interested in catching bent coppers. It's his main character point. It would be a total mistake for the show to make him bent for me.
I completely agree. I think it has come from people rewatching series 5 and the ham-fisted red herrings. It would make his Tedisms a pointless lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.