Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow the cast on Instagram? They seem like they have a good time filming! It's interesting how Martin Compston (who plays Steve) is a Scot, yet talks in Steve's accent when he's on set.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it! bring back Neil Morrissey!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We saw Ted Hastings do that scene where he walks into the ''nightclub'' from our balcony doors in our old apartment... My partner shouted out 'Free Lynsey Denton' and he looked up and waved at us 😂 I am such a fan girl of the show so naturally i was loving life at this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we resurrect this thread? BBC are showing S2 from next week. Hopefully S6 after in March? (please please please).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope they don't upload all of series 6 on iplayer while its still airing like they seem to be doing with other programmes. The beauty of LoD is that you actually have to wait a week when its left on a cliffhanger. As frustrating as it is, I'd much rather have the excitement of waiting rather than being able to watch the next episode 30 seconds later.

Reactions: 15
I really hope they don't upload all of series 6 on iplayer while its still airing like they seem to be doing with other programmes. The beauty of LoD is that you actually have to wait a week when its left on a cliffhanger. As frustrating as it is, I'd much rather have the excitement of waiting rather than being able to watch the next episode 30 seconds later.
I don't think they will. It's proper appointment to view TV, and they know they can get people talking, big social media buzz etc. By leaving the episodes weekly and not boxset dropping them on iPlayer.

It would definitely be a mistake to drop the whole series on iPlayer.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. It makes it more of an event.

Reactions: 3
This isn't a spoiler of course as I have no clue but I still think H will turn out to be Hastings' wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hate to say but I think this series will make Kate look dodgy. It’s happened with Steve after all the Lindsay Denton stuff and Ted obv in the last series

I wonder how the Ryan thing is going to play out as well

omg I’m so excited!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.