Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say but I think this series will make Kate look dodgy. It’s happened with Steve after all the Lindsay Denton stuff and Ted obv in the last series

I wonder how the Ryan thing is going to play out as well

omg I’m so excited!!!
I can’t wait!

Reactions: 1
This isn't a spoiler of course as I have no clue but I still think H will turn out to be Hastings' wife.
I completely agree.. i don’t think it can be a cop but someone who’s always been there, like a wife. Hastings has always been that character to play by the book, the one who always veils for justice and all of this is going to be about breaking him entirely.

Reactions: 2
I think Kate is H! She’s never been suspected of any wrongdoing yet she has lied about things that would jeopardise her credibility (which she knows). Plus she has the most storylines with the hinted UC with criminals, dying declaration, link to Akers, better hours but never at home, etc.

Jed Mercurio said he likes to write conflicted characters and ethical conflicts. Steve has been standing up to corruption since S1E1 and proved his integrity across all series. If Kate is H (she’s mega dodgy) it would be the biggest moral dilemma for him as she’s his best mate. It’s foreshadowing that 2 people reminded Hastings about not knowing Dot was bent!

I ‘DEFINATELY’ think H will be a main character!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's got to be someone we already know. You can't get in this deep and then just have H be someone totally unknown.
yes, true. Is there anyone from an earlier series that we think it dead but actually still alive?

I still think it's Hasting's wife tho

Reactions: 2
It's got to be someone we already know. You can't get in this deep and then just have H be someone totally unknown.
I think it’s Kate. The only person she’s ever turned a blind eye to was Dot and I don’t believe he manipulated her. He might not have known about her but she’s not stupid. Knew Lindsay was bent from day 1 but not Dot? OK mate!! Oh and who did Dot send his text message to quitting the OCG right before she went on her tremendous takedown in S3?

Haha 🤣🤣 I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhh I heard the theme music the other day when I was watching tv, it must have been this ad.

So excited for the new series!! Do we have a release date yet?
Can't find an actual date, just says will be aired in march. Such a tease 🤨

It could be after Bloodlands if that takes over The Serpent time slot. That would make LOD 21st March. It’s still being edited though.
It is usually around that time of year so hopefully we won't be waiting too long given the circumstances. I still can't believe it's nearly been half a decade since my beloved series 3!! Very few things I've watched since have managed to provoke such an emotional reaction compared to that series finale.

• Heart
It is usually around that time of year so hopefully we won't be waiting too long given the circumstances. I still can't believe it's nearly been half a decade since my beloved series 3!! Very few things I've watched since have managed to provoke such an emotional reaction compared to that series finale.
Series 3 is the one I can watch over and over again as a standalone series. URGENT EXIT REQUIRED!!! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just started it (so behind the times I know) and I've just finished season 3 ep 1. Only now am I seeing why there's so much hype - for some reason s1 and s2 just didn't peak my interest. But god I am developing a crush on Martin Compston for whatever reason 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love all your ideas on who you think H is. Surely it can’t be Kate, or can it? 🧐
I’ve watched all the series twice it’s that good. Cannot wait for the new series to start.

Love all your ideas on who you think H is. Surely it can’t be Kate, or can it? 🧐
I’ve watched all the series twice it’s that good. Cannot wait for the new series to start.
Kate for me looks very dodgy. The whole letters game with Dot on his deathbed reeks of being rigged for her own use against AC12. She should have been way more suspicious about Dot than she was! 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.