Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
After last nights excitement, I had to dig out an old birthday card my friend drew for me a couple of years ago 😂😂😂

20210321_234442.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Kate questioning Ryan about the crash, nods at all his bullshit excuses whilst writing BENT BASTARD on her notepad

• Haha
Reactions: 38

aimzalicious

VIP Member
omg when Ted said "The name's Hastings, ma'am. I'm the epitome of an old battle" I was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

bookworm1403

Does Arnott enjoy life on any level (over the counter addiction notwithstanding)? I rewatched series 4 and 5 this last week. My days he’s dour.
Since he was thrown down the stairs by Balaclava Man he has been a bit of a debby downer I will say

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Missmadness

Guys I don’t wanna brag but I get told all the time that my husband looks like Steve. I’m finding it really off putting 😂

also struggling to follow/get into it!
How lucky are you!?my husband looks like Ian Beale (Eastenders) I can’t watch it either...😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27

peachhes

VIP Member
Fuck me that’s the same messaging thing that John Corbett was using isn’t it?!?! Holy moly!

• Wow

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Shes defo being blackmailed and that's why she has all the locks at her home as she is scared. Ryan is not there as an ally he is there to keep an eye on her IMO.

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
20210324_115943.jpg

Looks like everyones fave old meeting spot is going to return! 😁 The Hill just wasnt quite the same as the underpass...

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
HASTINGS IS NOT LIVING WITH STEPH.

She literally came to see him and said “it’s HMRC, you didn’t call me back”. If they were living together there would be no need for this trip!

I will repeat myself - Steve spotted that encounter from the balcony and is therefore suspicious that Hastings gave Steph the missing £50k (which we the audience already know from the end of series 5). He was asking leading questions about the house, the expensive TV and the pricey sports channels because HE SUSPECTS she got money from Hastings and he is trying to prove it.

Steph was dismissive and evasive because she knows both she & Hastings would be in a lot of trouble if this is found out. She could well be living with a man but it’s not Hastings, and that wasn’t what Steve was trying to ascertain!

• Heart

LifeOfRiley

I want to throw my theory out there might be far fetched and shared by others but Terry Boyle lives at Flat number 4F? Beachwood. I don't think Dot was saying 4 people in morse code I think he was saying 4H Beachwood? Its where the fridges (I know Jacky Laverty was in the fridge at Terry Boyles) went after they were in Terrys and could be the reason why Karl Banks wasn't seen leaving the building because he was next door.

• Wow
Reactions: 26