Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry opening this up again... I've just discovered Line of Duty and LOVING IT.... On season 3... I thought in the first episode I can't stand to watch this guy (danny) for an entire series but OMG soooooooooooo good... I love it
It’s just brilliant , I loved series 3.

Reactions: 3
I need to resurrect this thread.. everyone I know raves about Line of Duty but I’m really not feeling it 😳 love Vicky McClure usually but this role is nothing special, but the actor who plays Arnott is so baby faced and cringes me out 😬

I’m in the middle of series two and I’m praying that whoever edits the show gets tired of the jerky ass zooming in at dramatic moments.. it’s making me feel seasick watching it 😂

Confirmed by Jed this morning that filming for the new season started again today. Superb.
lod.png

Reactions: 4
Can we all agree that the season 3 finale is one of the best episodes of television ever?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we all agree that the season 3 finale is one of the best episodes of television ever?
I can watch it over and over again and still feel tense. It’s one of the things I love about it, I’ve watched all the episodes god knows how many times but each time I always spot something I’ve missed before

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m in the middle of series two and I’m praying that whoever edits the show gets tired of the jerky ass zooming in at dramatic moments.. it’s making me feel seasick watching it 😂
Bahahahha I remember this zooming in was so bad in season 1 and it wasnt even just during dramatic moments but would just randomly happen. It's like the cameramen had just learned about this snazzy new zoom function. It definitely does improve though, didn't see it as much in season 2 and barely at all in later seasons.

• Haha
Bahahahha I remember this zooming in was so bad in season 1 and it wasnt even just during dramatic moments but would just randomly happen. It's like the cameramen had just learned about this snazzy new zoom function. It definitely does improve though, didn't see it as much in season 2 and barely at all in later seasons.
Yeah exactly! 😂 I’m glad you know what I mean!

I’ve just finished series two and I can see it getting more interesting now.. might have spoke too soon!

I need to resurrect this thread.. everyone I know raves about Line of Duty but I’m really not feeling it 😳 love Vicky McClure usually but this role is nothing special, but the actor who plays Arnott is so baby faced and cringes me out 😬

Spoke too soon.. just coming towards the end of season three, and now I get it 😱🤦🏻‍♀️ unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I rewatched all of Line of Duty in April during lockdown.

It's so good I'm even watching it again when the repeats are on BBC1! 😅

Reactions: 1
Agreed!! That whole series was incredible but urgent exit required was another level. I compare any new dramas I watch to season 3 LOD now, and nothing has quite reached the same heights as s3.

• Heart
Agreed!! That whole series was incredible but urgent exit required was another level. I compare any new dramas I watch to season 3 LOD now, and nothing has quite reached the same heights as s3.
Oh god this is what I’ve got to watch tonight.. can’t wait 😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm currently rewatching the whole thing again. I LOVE this show. But, rewatching makes me realise all of the small things I missed first time round. So many subtleties, character glances etc...it's all stating to add up again. I'm gonna skip Season 4 in my re watch as I'm dying to see Stephen Graham again!

I'm currently rewatching the whole thing again. I LOVE this show. But, rewatching makes me realise all of the small things I missed first time round. So many subtleties, character glances etc...it's all stating to add up again. I'm gonna skip Season 4 in my re watch as I'm dying to see Stephen Graham again!
I found that with re-watching it! So looking forward to when the new series hits our screens.

I found that with re-watching it! So looking forward to when the new series hits our screens.
There's a good podcast "Shrine of Duty" that is currently recapping each season and I wish I was part of it - I have SO many thoughts ha. I'm not a fan of Dublin accents but this is listenable because I love the content!

There's a good podcast "Shrine of Duty" that is currently recapping each season and I wish I was part of it - I have SO many thoughts ha. I'm not a fan of Dublin accents but this is listenable because I love the content!
Cheers! Thanks for that.

Reactions: 1
There’s talks about bringing Neil Morissey back and I really hope they do, the season 1 cast I think was one of the best. I wish they they never killed off Dot though, even if it was one of the best episodes

There’s talks about bringing Neil Morissey back and I really hope they do, the season 1 cast I think was one of the best. I wish they they never killed off Dot though, even if it was one of the best episodes
Hope they do! The ending of Series 1 tho. In a way I would have liked Lennie James’ character to still be around.

Reactions: 3
My 12 year old loves it and has even made line of duty bingo, involves the word fella, mother of god, mate and Steve being injured.

We love it such a brilliant drama.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.