Line of Duty #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nervy tummy

To all my nerdy LOD fans. I hope you love it and we get a satisfying last ep. I have had a ball investigating, theorising and sometimes talking utter wank with you all.

I need another poo ๐Ÿ’ฉ

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Hugging a hot water bottle here, I need reassurance ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Hope mother in law doesn't ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Himself had decided to sit down and watch it tonight with me "to see what all the fuss is about". Last time he tried to watch it he talked, so was banished. I bet tonight he will sit there and be on his phone the whole time. I just want to watch in peace with no distractions. And if I know he is on his phone, it will be an irrational annoyance. Grrr
Banished ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
10 minute warning. Make your final preparations. And go to the bathroom and have a try, even if you don't think you need a wee, you don't want to be crossed legs for an hour. I made that mistake one week, spent 30 minutes desperate to pee. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New these threads... parking my bum for the finale! I have watched the whole lot in the last week having never seen it before... just watched last weeks ep, thatโ€™s how fine I cut it ๐Ÿคฃ I havenโ€™t the foggiest idea whatโ€™s gonna happen next! Really wishing it was 90 mins tho... feels like it could be rushed?

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m gona have heart a heart attack one of my kids still isnโ€™t asleep of all times to start this tit ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Himself had decided to sit down and watch it tonight with me "to see what all the fuss is about". Last time he tried to watch it he talked, so was banished. I bet tonight he will sit there and be on his phone the whole time. I just want to watch in peace with no distractions. And if I know he is on his phone, it will be an irrational annoyance. Grrr
100% cause an argument about something. Absolutely do not need a part timer with the โ€œwhoโ€™s that?โ€ โ€œWhy is he talking about a donkey?โ€ Not today Satan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've avoided Twitter and Insta today because I just don't want to know anything about tonight until I see it with my own eyes. My theory is that Osborne and Carmichael are both bent and Brandyce has sussed them out with the PCC's backing. The bent prison officers (goodness only knows how many of them there are) and the abuse in children's homes will form the storylines for Series 7 which will be taken forward by Chloe.

Only 7 minutes to go, do not disturb is turned on on my phone, iPad and laptop...see you all on the other side fellas!!

100% cause an argument about something. Absolutely do not need a part timer with the โ€œwhoโ€™s that?โ€ โ€œWhy is he talking about a donkey?โ€ Not today Satan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I do this all the time when I want to watch something in peace ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cause a row then bugger off to bed with pretend face on.

He usually feels bad and brings me a cuppa too ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am proper confused, please donโ€™t shout at me, is this the last ever episode? Is it deliberately difficult to find out?
Vicky & Martinโ€™s tweets do have a final goodbye feel about them. I hope not though.

Reactions: 2
Husband half seriously asked if we were going to watch the snooker final

my get โ€˜to the duckโ€™ look told him where snooker could stick its cue ๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do this all the time when I want to watch something in peace ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cause a row then bugger off to bed with pretend face on.

He usually feels bad and brings me a cuppa too ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahahaha the best! I caused an argument over a speed bump last week so he I could have an hour to myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
He is eating an ice lolly now. Loudly. I'll allow him 2 mins to finish it, otherwise he will get the look. He did make me a brew and got my chocolate out though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.