Line of Duty #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of God, I can’t believe we’re so close. The day has gone so slowly and I hate how fast the next 75 mins are going to go!

Reactions: 7
Just having the worst thoughts that because of Martin and Vicki's emotional posts on Instagram about the final...could Steve (or 1 of the 3) be killed off so he definitely wouldn't be in another series even if there was 1. Please let me be wrong 😪😪😪

I’ve got the midwives on but on mute so I don’t miss the start. Can’t be doing with those lot at a time like this. There are bent coppers to catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Swear if it’s any of the 3 I’m going to cry. Plus can’t wait to binge watch the whole 6 seasons once again though

I am proper confused, please don’t shout at me, is this the last ever episode? Is it deliberately difficult to find out?

Reactions: 2
nervy tummy

To all my nerdy LOD fans. I hope you love it and we get a satisfying last ep. I have had a ball investigating, theorising and sometimes talking utter wank with you all.

I need another poo 💩

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY 💖💖💖💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just this minute finished watching series 3 😍 Love the ending. My Daughter was jumping out her seat as it’s the first time she saw it.
Got my snacks ready - crisps, nuts, chocolate and prosecco.
Just shouted to my kids all snacks must be out their wrappers and into a bowl before 9. I’m so excited 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just this minute finished watching series 3 😍 Love the ending. My Daughter was jumping out her seat as it’s the first time she saw it.
Got my snacks ready - crisps, nuts, chocolate and prosecco.
Just shouted to my kids all snacks must be out their wrappers and into a bowl before 9. I’m so excited 😬😬😬
Series 3 is bloody marvellous.

Reactions: 5
I’ll be off soon to gather snacks, have a pre-LOD wee and pray to Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey that my children stay in bed and asleep. Hope you all enjoy and I’ll return after 10 if I haven’t passed out from excitement/nerves/horror/sadness/happiness/sheer panic 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.