Line of Duty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me too! But I think she’s going to get killed! 😫

same! I just lay here thinking about it and going over and over different theories in my head!!
I think it may be Kates’s turn to get injured (it’s usually Steve who gets it), but I don’t think she will be killed off.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was sooo happy when Steve recognised Ryan straight away, he had to really didn’t he, nearly lost his fingers to the little tit 😂 wonder who the vetting officer was 🧐. There had been so much speculation after last series about how he got into the police force, I think a lot of us assumed it didn’t go on record either because of his age or because he wasn’t charged but there obviously was something on record that’s been ignored or removed 🧐

Reactions: 22
I worry for Kate too 😬 I can’t decide if she’s deep undercover or quite what’s going on, but I worry for her regardless 😅
Yeah I think the nod as she got in the lift was a nod to deep undercover

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Who made the poll on the thread and how can I possibly choose between Our Lord and Savior Ted Hastings and my man the WWW??? 😰

Speaking of Ted, his face was an absolute picture when he was in that meeting with the two slimy senior officers. I just love when he gets sassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wanna know when we're going to see that scene from the trailer where they are pointing guns at Kate and Jo and Chloe's being shot at lol 🤣 I feel like we need better action than Ryan incompetently shoving a car in what could only be described as a large puddle... of course the two other people in the car were gonna survive 😭😂
I'm can't wait for this too. Are Kate, Chloe and Steve all in the white van that's being shot at?

Reactions: 7
I was sooo happy when Steve recognised Ryan straight away, he had to really didn’t he, nearly lost his fingers to the little tit 😂 wonder who the vetting officer was 🧐. There had been so much speculation after last series about how he got into the police force, I think a lot of us assumed it didn’t go on record either because of his age or because he wasn’t charged but there obviously was something on record that’s been ignored or removed 🧐
I wonder if that police officer (I can’t remember his name) from series 1 pulled a few strings for him?

Reactions: 7
My husband was faffing around in front of the tv whilst it was on I was like “ MOVE ITS LINE OF DUTY” 🤨
my son came in half way through and as I was watching on IPlayer I tried to pause it but somehow managed to go off the programme all together on to God knows what. I'm annoyed saying you know this is my favourite programme I wait all week for and he is rabbiting on about some bloody computer game. Think he gets the hint I'm annoyed and leaves the room! I only ask for one hours peace and quiet a week so I can watch and concentrate!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if that police officer (I can’t remember his name) from series 1 pulled a few strings for him?
Ryan mentioned him in his interview 🤔 Simon Banerjee was his name, I think he was a PC at the time but could’ve climbed the ranks from s1 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Steve was injured in the line of duty (drink) so he would have access to good medical care, physios etc, that whole story pisses me off.
And if he couldn't do his job at all as he was injured in the line of duty (drink!) he'd be medically retired / pensioned off/ receive a payout. He would have more time to devote to his waistcoat collection...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Steve was injured in the line of duty (drink) so he would have access to good medical care, physios etc, that whole story pisses me off.
And if he couldn't do his job at all as he was injured in the line of duty (drink!) he'd be medically retired / pensioned off/ receive a payout. He would have more time to devote to his waistcoat collection...
I felt a bit bad when he said he’s got nerve damage...I’ve spent the best part of this series saying, ‘for the love of god, give him some tiger balm!’ 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Completely agree he would surely get good care etc, I think maybe it’s a pride thing, plus the fact he said it’s all he’s really got. Someone else said that it’s similar to what Denton said about it being all she had 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Ryan mentioned him in his interview 🤔 Simon Banerjee was his name, I think he was a PC at the time but could’ve climbed the ranks from s1 🤷🏼‍♀️
The actor is in casualty now so dunno if he will reappear. I wouldn't say it would have taken much for Simons partner to become bent she hated the job in series 1

Reactions: 11
The actor is in casualty now so dunno if he will reappear. I wouldn't say it would have taken much for Simons partner to become bent she hated the job in series 1
Yeah I don’t watch Casualty myself but I did hear he had a new career 🤣🤣 oh she was a nasty piece of work haha I don’t miss her

Reactions: 3
My husband at the end said "was it good" He was sitting next too me listening to Radcliffe & Maconie 6music show on catch up next to me (on headphones thank duck) I gave him the stare & said "yes it bloody was!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.