• Steve

Votes: 180 30.1%
  • Ted

Votes: 226 37.8%
  • other

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
carry on people. so a quick rundown for newbies or if you cant keep up...

Steve is still struggling with his back spasms and cant get laid
Ryan is a bent smug bastard
Kate is still fab
We don't like Davison
Chris 'cheekbones' is hot
We arn't sure if Buckles has been set up (by Davison)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
3 episodes in, and I can’t quite believe I was worried after episode 1 that it was going to be a bit slow 😂

Reactions: 23
Well well well, glad Steve managed a cuddle tonight (even if it was mildly inappropriate but like a leopard can't change his spots, DI Arnott can't change how he's clearly attracted to women he definitely should not be canoodling with!). Kate working with AC12?? Still can't work it out, but think the will-she-won't-she lesbian thing has been dropped slightly, especially as now Jo is claiming she wasn't with Ferida. I feel like everything is coming full circle and, as much as I'm loving every second, it's bittersweet as it makes me think its the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So what do we think with buckles.... is he totally clueless???
He's way too dumb, I think he'll flounder in the upcoming interview. I think they're making it too obvious with the golf clubs/framed pic of a golfer in his office that he's another "caddy". But I've always thought he was a wet wipe so I'm buzzing for this interview so they can pick him apart!

I still think Kate is next on the hit list 🤷🏼‍♀️ or at least a threat to Ryan (and by extension, the rest of the OCG). Also, Jo is up to no good, I really don’t trust her. I’m sure it’s a situation where she’s just in too deep but I think she’s just so unpredictable, it’s hard to know if she’s genuine or not. I’m excited to see where it leads though, I feel a “eureka” moment will arrive in the final episode where stuff just fits.

On a different note, I never liked Lindsay, she always came across as such a smug cow and I found her unbearable but I will admit that was the best season. (Also, don’t know what it is but Steve is looking so dreamy in that waistcoat this season, is that just me? 😭😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The theory in our house is that Buckells has got to where he is through nepotism or the Masons or something, despite being under-qualified and Jo is fitting him up for being the leak.. I genuinely think he’s too incompetent to be involved in the OCG. She could easily mislead him into making those form mistakes etc.

Reactions: 29
For sure, the whole thing of him with the golf cub is too obvious or is it 🤔
I think he’s a useless copper who’s being set up. He does make me chuckle though “this is bollocks. bastad bollocks”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes I think so. Jo is totally setting him up and possibly got Kate to trust her.
Yes agree with you on that. I do worry for Kate, Jo and Ryan both know that she is suspecting something.... she’ll be a target

Reactions: 25
Good old Buckells has always hated AC12 hasn’t he 😂 I think maybe he’s a bit iffy but I don’t think it’s all down to him, I think that’s too obvious for LoD/Jed, especially with all the golf hints 🤔

Reactions: 14
On a different note, I never liked Lindsay, she always came across as such a smug cow and I found her unbearable but I will admit that was the best season.
My husband can't stand her either, he finds her deeply unpleasant.

I just wanna say I love kate. Rewatching all the old episodes, her putdowns are savage! 😂
6788BC15-7403-4E75-B1D2-602185D4B41D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well well well, glad Steve managed a cuddle tonight (even if it was mildly inappropriate but like a leopard can't change his spots, DI Arnott can't change how he's clearly attracted to women he definitely should not be canoodling with!). Kate working with AC12?? Still can't work it out, but think the will-she-won't-she lesbian thing has been dropped slightly, especially as now Jo is claiming she wasn't with Ferida. I feel like everything is coming full circle and, as much as I'm loving every second, it's bittersweet as it makes me think its the end.
yeah I think they’re making it the last series too... seems like too much wrapping up of storylines and things we’ve questioned in the past!

Reactions: 14
Im hoping for an appearance of Philip Osborne who is currently the Chief Constable of Central Police that was the hole in anti terrorism. I think Hastings is drawing to much attention and dcc Andrea wise and rohan are getting fed up massively with him. When rohan said Gail was a nice lady Ted's face was priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.