Line of Duty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree with you on that. I do worry for Kate, Jo and Ryan both know that she is suspecting something.... she’ll be a target
I had a feeling tonight when Kate was leaving AC-12 in the lift, she might end up being killed 😭 I hope I’m wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Buckles is a wet lettuce. Guilty of being lazy and tit at his job I think but not proper bent

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes agree with you on that. I do worry for Kate, Jo and Ryan both know that she is suspecting something.... she’ll be a target
I worry for Kate too 😬 I can’t decide if she’s deep undercover or quite what’s going on, but I worry for her regardless 😅

Reactions: 16
I wanna know when we're going to see that scene from the trailer where they are pointing guns at Kate and Jo and Chloe's being shot at lol 🤣 I feel like we need better action than Ryan incompetently shoving a car in what could only be described as a large puddle... of course the two other people in the car were gonna survive 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good old Buckells has always hated AC12 hasn’t he 😂 I think maybe he’s a bit iffy but I don’t think it’s all down to him, I think that’s too obvious for LoD/Jed, especially with all the golf hints 🤔
I think Buckells in a useful idiot. Used as cover for the real villains.

Reactions: 22
I wish my life away to 9pm on a Sunday 🙈🙈 loved tonight’s!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish they wouldn't put it on on a Sunday... I can't bloody sleep afterwards thank the Lord its a bank holiday 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has to be one of the best episodes of LoD ever, right? Only this show could have a bent officer divert a police vehicle into a reservoir, drown the driver, and try to drown one of the prime suspects for it to not even be the focal point of the episode!!!!!

Reactions: 37
This series is really hotting up now. I'm watching old episodes inbetween as waiting a week is giving me withdrawal symptoms!!
loving the nicknames for Chris "BTEC DOT" and "Cheekbones"!! He has been a crush of mine for many years!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Buckells and the golf club made me laugh too. Definitely an easy target for Jo to set him up.
I like BTEC Dot too but can only see him as his character from This is England 😂 I think his resemblance to Dot is the only reason I'm suspicious of him.
Not sure what I think about the theory about Chloe anymore - Steve and Hastings were a bit on the nose talking about Jackie Laverty and Tony Gates in front of her but there was no shot of her reaction, not sure if I only noticed because it's a theory or if it was on purpose by the editors.
And 100% think that Ryan has put Kate on his hit list. He's a bit shite at all this isn't he, he properly fucked up his assignment but I suppose too much work has went in to get him there for the OCG to do anything to him. Loved that he still hid from Steve, can't wait to see them bust him.

Reactions: 23
Nothing better happen to kate 😱
And could Steve really get in trouble for having over the counter pain killers 🤔 I know when we get people drug tested as long as they declare them at the test and they are over the counter it’s accepted

Reactions: 13
Steve is looking gooooooood 👀 I'd love to call him "boss" if you know what I mean
Was he wearing a vest to bed with Corbett's wife? It's given me the ick 😂
(P.S. where did he get the clothes from as a side note? As it's even more icky if he's wearing the dead husband's vest ffs)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That episode was excellent.. totally on the edge of my seat. I worry for Kate after tonight. Looks like Ryan and Jo are copping on that she is suspicious of them. I countdown to the next episode all week. Brilliant show!

Reactions: 12
You just knew something was going to happen when Ryan said about a new place for Terry

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.