Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rummynose

Saw on twitter someone mention about the 1st series, jackie lavertys money laundering front was a hairdressers... Steph has just invested in a hairdressers too 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 47

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
IF Kate is undercover (her nod to Ted in the lift) why that particular office? Davison only came ot AC12 attention when Ferida phoned them. And why is Steve being kept in the dark about it?
Dunno just had a feeling cause she's been too friendly with Jo.. and if she is, I dont think Ted knows or Steve.

I'm going against the grain here but I'm more fearful for Steve's wellbeing, rather than Kate's.
Steve will be grand. Rehab for him

Screenshot_20210405-033039_Gallery.jpg

I NEED A TEDDY TED

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
On a different note, I never liked Lindsay, she always came across as such a smug cow and I found her unbearable but I will admit that was the best season.
My husband can't stand her either, he finds her deeply unpleasant.

I just wanna say I love kate. Rewatching all the old episodes, her putdowns are savage! 😂
6788BC15-7403-4E75-B1D2-602185D4B41D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Anyone reckon Buckell's was sexting the females on his phone. The initials BJ (blow job) FAF (fit as fuck) RBT (really big tits???).

• Haha
Reactions: 44

coconochanel

VIP Member
carry on people. so a quick rundown for newbies or if you cant keep up...

Steve is still struggling with his back spasms and cant get laid
Ryan is a bent smug bastard
Kate is still fab
We don't like Davison
Chris 'cheekbones' is hot
We arn't sure if Buckles has been set up (by Davison)

• Heart
Reactions: 40

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Has to be one of the best episodes of LoD ever, right? Only this show could have a bent officer divert a police vehicle into a reservoir, drown the driver, and try to drown one of the prime suspects for it to not even be the focal point of the episode!!!!!

Reactions: 37

Fairypop

VIP Member
I always thought Real Dot’s dying declaration ‘morse code’ was just the twitchy thing your hands do when you die. Imagine we’ve spent all this time looking for something that didn’t exist when the poor fella was just trying to die in peace 😂😂😂
Imagine if all along he was just trying to spell out the recipe for his chilli con carne 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Loving this thread! I have no-one in "real life" who I can discuss it with. I make my husband watch and he enjoys it but isn't into all the plot analysis etc. He was an extra in an upcoming episode in a scene involving Kate which he couldn't work out how it fitted in when the series started but says it's starting to make sense now. He wouldn't say anymore as he said it would be a spoiler!

• Wow
Reactions: 35