Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her whole new house/newly married thing so cute.

I’ve refollowed her recently and she’s alright isn’t she. She’s just loving life and quite sweet, she ain’t doing anyone any harm bless her.

/least tattle post ever, but I don’t care.

Hi Lindsay 😂😂😂😂😂 also love how she put weekend workouts are for pj workouts 🤦🏼‍♀️🙊

It’s laughable. I don’t mind her as a person but she’s doing herself no favours. She’s so self obsessed and coming across really bad recently as it’s all materialistic.

She never does anything for charity like even donate her old clothes.. sold it all to buy more princess jasmine tat 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Guarantee she will be divorced within 5 years. Don’t see anything genuine there.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't love anything as much as she loves herself, which is strange as she also seems desperately unhappy and trying to fill a void of sadness with material tat and keeping up with the Hinches house standardisation

Reactions: 5
Guarantee she will be divorced within 5 years. Don’t see anything genuine there.
Also, did they ever live together, just them before getting married? Living with others and living just the two of you is a lot different than people expect

Reactions: 1
I

I agree!! They never seem to do fun things together just going on walks with his parents and going to ikea or John lewis
They won’t last at all! He seems so controlling she’s always posting about what he doesn’t like that she likes, seems quite strange! Perfect example of someone who tries to put on a front of having a perfect life and perfect relationship but behind closed doors it’s the total opposite.

They won’t last at all! He seems so controlling she’s always posting about what he doesn’t like that she likes, seems quite strange! Perfect example of someone who tries to put on a front of having a perfect life and perfect relationship but behind closed doors it’s the total opposite.
yes this is so true! When he said she couldn’t have doc martens?! That’s insane. If any man ever told me what to wear he’d be out the door.
A messed up relationship and absolutely no real love there

yes this is so true! When he said she couldn’t have doc martens?! That’s insane. If any man ever told me what to wear he’d be out the door.
I’ve not even been watching her for long and I’ve noticed how controlling he is! Even just looking at him makes my skin crawl a bit, he definitely looks as though he loves himself more than he loves her.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not even been watching her for long and I’ve noticed how controlling he is! Even just looking at him makes my skin crawl a bit, he definitely looks as though he loves himself more than he loves her.
He is totally creepy and the way she is absolutely besotted with him and talks about their wedding day all the time just sounds like he’s totally brainwashed her that she’s the luckiest woman ever.

Reactions: 2
He is totally creepy and the way she is absolutely besotted with him and talks about their wedding day all the time just sounds like he’s totally brainwashed her that she’s the luckiest woman ever.
Yess!!! It’s so strange isn’t it!

If my husband told me I couldn’t have doc martens I’d buy them out of the joint account and hit him over the head with them. Her husband looks so smarmy it’s creepy. They’re both so self obsessed!

She seems to revel in playing the Stepford Wife. "oooo why Mike's in bed ill do a deep clean that I do every week because Hinch says so". I give their marriage 3 years tops, I don't think either of them particularly like the other one!
I'd love to see her still doing her weekly deep clean when she has the baby she is so desperately after!

Has she actually said she's trying to conceive or are people just assuming because they've not long been married? Because that's quite an assumption if so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.