Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo 🎉 A month off seeing the poxy hula hoop and borderline ED.
Here’s hoping being away from the insta limelight will make her realise how obsessive she’s become.
I am so bleeping happy!!

Also I am assuming her negativity is from continuing to read on here... if so, please stop hula hooping x

Reactions: 1
Can’t find carbytobarbie own thread .. so I’m sorry to jump on this but she’s doing my head in at the minute .. content is just how she’s burning off like 3000 cal a day or more & like eating under 1500 .. so why is it not absolutely dropping off her ..

Can’t find carbytobarbie own thread .. so I’m sorry to jump on this but she’s doing my head in at the minute .. content is just how she’s burning off like 3000 cal a day or more & like eating under 1500 .. so why is it not absolutely dropping off her ..
And also.. is she not perpetuating diet culture and EDs?

Just thought I’d check in - we haven’t heard a peep from her! Is it bad that I’m super happy about not seeing her face anymore?

I think she will have gained a lot of weight by not being so active and perpetuating her eating disorder. Although I do hope she gets pregnant and then realises how much more there is to life

I really don't mind her but I thought maybe she'd at least last past 7am before she posted again.

• Haha
She's seriously lacking content. I think she always has but now she's struggling with maintaining her unrealistically low weight she has absolutely nothing to share. She should have bore off long ago and enjoyed her newly married life away from the camera and scrutiny. She'd be a lot happier and I cannot fathom that some girls will choose insta fame over their own contentedness. Lindsay like many others is looking for reassurance online (that she's not getting elsewhere?) 😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 2
How long did she spend posting previously if she had time to sort out everything for the house during her insta "break"?
I know she didn't delete as she said because she was still liking posts during it (I saw ya, Lindsey)

I’m new to following Lindsey so not sure what she was like before .. I see a few of you say she’s changed a lot .. I don’t mind her but wow she’s posted today tht she lost 2 stone quite fast & im quite surprised because on the before pic she wasn’t very big to begin with .. (obviously I know she’s probably lost weight before tht but this is a recent transformation pic)

I’m new to following Lindsey so not sure what she was like before .. I see a few of you say she’s changed a lot .. I don’t mind her but wow she’s posted today tht she lost 2 stone quite fast & im quite surprised because on the before pic she wasn’t very big to begin with .. (obviously I know she’s probably lost weight before tht but this is a recent transformation pic)
I don’t think 2 stone in four months is that fast - it’s about 1.5-2 lbs per week which is healthy. She’s defo obsessive about it all though - I stopped following her because I found her triggering.

I don’t think 2 stone in four months is that fast - it’s about 1.5-2 lbs per week which is healthy. She’s defo obsessive about it all though - I stopped following her because I found her triggering.
Ditto. I unfollowed her too because I found I would feed off of her weight anxiety. It's not sure her, I've followed many like it. I just don't want to see others or be driven myself by the number on the scales. I found her page unhealthy and watching it was not good for me.

The house is going to be a hinch copy by the looks of things?

Just when I thought she couldn’t get anymore dull, she got her own house. Why is she acting like she’s never owned a house before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.