Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her need to have a photo shoot for everything, I don’t think I’ve looked at my ‘engagement’ photos (which was really just we booked our photographer early so we did some pictures to get to know each other) and only really look at our wedding pictures if other people ask for pictures. I’m surprised she didn’t have a new home photo shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair looked so much nicer in her engagement pictures, it just looks long and lanky now. Also how many photo shoots does one person need?

I never comment but I found the comment ‘ I wonder how I will divide my love and time between my husband and child’ a bit strange. It’s a bit obsessive. Maybe that’s just me🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her hair looked so much nicer in her engagement pictures, it just looks long and lanky now. Also how many photo shoots does one person need?
She would look so much better with a few inches cut off. She is doing the former fat person thing of hiding behind her hair, when it would look so much better if it was at the top of her armpit length.

Just shows she has lost all that weight but has still gained absolutely no self-esteem.

Reactions: 2
She would look so much better with a few inches cut off. She is doing the former fat person thing of hiding behind her hair, when it would look so much better if it was at the top of her armpit length.

Just shows she has lost all that weight but has still gained absolutely no self-esteem.
Yep exactly that - she’s totally hiding behind it and it doesn’t do her any favours.

It’s a bit daft but I wonder if she’s using the location think to group her grid posts for herself? Like she can look at all of the photos with the location “pregnant” as an album?

it looks so silly though

I don’t get her need to have a photo shoot for everything, I don’t think I’ve looked at my ‘engagement’ photos (which was really just we booked our photographer early so we did some pictures to get to know each other) and only really look at our wedding pictures if other people ask for pictures. I’m surprised she didn’t have a new home photo shoot
My partner and I have been together 5 years and think we can count on one hand the number of pictures we have, someone offered to buy us a photo shoot as a gift when we got our puppy....we were like you’re ok thanks just donate to charity....can think of nothing worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My partner and I have been together 5 years and think we can count on one hand the number of pictures we have, someone offered to buy us a photo shoot as a gift when we got our puppy....we were like you’re ok thanks just donate to charity....can think of nothing worse 😂
Same.

My partner hates photos and would never ever do that. It literally takes me ages to persuade him to have a photo lol

I’m pretty sure in the past she’s shown Mike modelling for the expensive gym they both went to. So know doubt as someone who feels model-like he loves a photo-opp. Also she’s put in her latest story that she’s most looking forward to Mike revealing the gender... every minute of her life is planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure in the past she’s shown Mike modelling for the expensive gym they both went to. So know doubt as someone who feels model-like he loves a photo-opp. Also she’s put in her latest story that she’s most looking forward to Mike revealing the gender... every minute of her life is planned.
I saw that and hope the midwife accidentally announces it 😂

• Haha
And that she doesn't need to buy anything else before the baby comes, lol ok let's see.

Do people call Havaianas 'Hav's' or is it just her? It's really annoying

Reactions: 1
And that she doesn't need to buy anything else before the baby comes, lol ok let's see.

Do people call Havaianas 'Hav's' or is it just her?
Its just her 😂 of course she doesn't because she is simply perfect in every way. Lindsey Poppins with her magic life.

Its just her 😂 of course she doesn't because she is simply perfect in every way. Lindsey Poppins with her magic life.
She calls them that because every inch of her life is branded. Obviously to make her feel more 'important' and so she can treat everyone like peasants and at a lower level than her. That's why she's having these photoshoots, so she feels like she's Lucy and have her own version of Hello magazine 🤢

• Haha
I can't actually believe she's bought pink and blue clothes. Why can't she use white baby clothes and then buy more when the baby is here?

She calls them that because every inch of her life is branded. Obviously to make her feel more 'important' and so she can treat everyone like peasants and at a lower level than her. That's why she's having these photoshoots, so she feels like she's Lucy and have her own version of Hello magazine 🤢
😂😂 so true! She thinks she is special and more important than us normal people who don't stage their lives.

Love the fact she’s waited till 39 weeks to start doing her pelvic floor exercises!!

• Haha
Love the fact she’s waited till 39 weeks to start doing her pelvic floor exercises!!
Don't worry she'll have an ad/ pr product from Elvie, and she'll be showing off how many pulses she can get through in a day. Don't forget, she's got to make a competition out of everything!

No doubt they'll have sent her/or she's bought two of their breast pumps, so she can pump and exercise at the same time. To make new mums who can't necessarily afford them, or has the time to exercise, feel even more like tit!

I call bingo on that!

Hashtag: PumpWhenIBodyPump

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The most recent account she followed is a 3D casting account. Her baby is just going to be a means to develop content and house tat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.