Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was I the only one who didn’t do a load of classes, have 3 baby showers, a pushing party, 100000’s photos of my bump and partner, or hold a watermelon? I don’t even think I brought maternity clothes. I get the excitement of being a first time mum but wow. Considering she has lots of nieces and nephews she really Has no Idea what is going to hit her. I know I couldn’t think about anything in labour other then telling everyone around to shut up because I was holding my breath (or something like that) during contractions instead of breathing threw my nose lol oh Lindsey, good luck darling. Labour is not as wonderful and delightful and positive as you think it is. It is awful and traumatic. Especially if like me you have emergency section coz baby is stuck and you have baby pushed back up and pulled out!
Are you life with Ro? 😅

Lol no who’s ro? I also went backwards in dilation! Don’t ask me how but at one stage I got to 7cm (after the 3rd day of contractions and 2 different forms of inductions) then 3 hours later they said I was 5! And before I knew it I was in theatre. I knew you can’t plan labour as anything can happen and I knew it would hurt but the only thing I didn’t want was days of labour for it to have ended in section - and that’s exactly what happened! I don’t think any classes would have helped me! She is the type of person that would laminate a Christmas wish list ain’t she lol

Reactions: 3
She HAS to be trolling us right? Why the duck isn’t she doing what normal people do before their baby is born - nap and binge watch TV?
She will have a perfect birth and baby that sleeps through and a husband that prepares the Hello Fresh order, so no need to nap and sit on the sofa 😴
Pre-parent party ..... I’ve heard it all now
She really is deluded

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell there can’t be anymore photos left can there?
I don’t think I even had this many taken in my first pregnancy (certainly not in my second)!

Reactions: 4
I hope she has her baby today. Only because she said she wants it to wait until September so it’s not the youngest in it’s school year. Come on baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she has her baby today. Only because she said she wants it to wait until September so it’s not the youngest in it’s school year. Come on baby!
Honestly, what a stupid thing for her to say :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Honestly, what a stupid thing for her to say :rolleyes:
Most of us would just be hoping to get the labour over with safely and be so excited for the cuddles and the bond. Not Lindsay, she’s thinking 5 years ahead

Most of us would just be hoping to get the labour over with safely and be so excited for the cuddles and the bond. Not Lindsay, she’s thinking 5 years ahead
If she actually gave a tit about being a good mum then she’d have already researched about delaying her summer born baby at school rather than just planning to keep her legs crossed until midnight tonight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.