Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Lindsey since before she was married and really like her but she goes too far on things, the weight loss went too far, she’s going too far with this pregnancy photos and constant parties.
each to their own but I didn’t have a baby shower, I didn’t have gifts given to me here there and everywhere. I think she’s in denial about what it’s really like. Labour and the first few weeks are really bloody hard!!

Reactions: 3
So it's a problem being the youngest but fine if the baby is the oldest?
It’s much easier for September born babies when they start school, and they do better academically. You can also learn to drive before all your mates 🤣 She could have had sex 9 months before Sept 😂

It’s much easier for September born babies when they start school, and they do better academically. You can also learn to drive before all your mates 🤣 She could have had sex 9 months before Sept 😂
But realistically would one day makes all the difference?

Reactions: 2
This is all just another box to be ticked and another “achievement” for her. It must be so strange to never just live in the moment and enjoy life as you go.

Reactions: 4
New thread name - Lindsey.lifestyle - here’s some tat, there’s some tat, everywhere there is tack tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But realistically would one day makes all the difference?
One day makes a whole school year’s difference. Born 31st Aug = start school day after you turn 4. Born 1st Sept = start school on your 5th birthday. (Mine are both Sept born & it makes a massive difference when they’re young).

I just ask as I was a March baby and my mama best friend was due 31st August same year but he decided he wanted to come 1st - there was no difference with us growing up Developmental wise etc or school except he went the year after 🤷‍♀️ Just seen she won’t be accepting a sweep/induction she’s just the gift that keeps giving

I just ask as I was a March baby and my mama best friend was due 31st August same year but he decided he wanted to come 1st - there was no difference with us growing up Developmental wise etc or school except he went the year after 🤷‍♀️ Just seen she won’t be accepting a sweep/induction she’s just the gift that keeps giving
I agree with this. I'm not saying anyone is wrong for saying any different but my sister was born in September and 2 of my friends (both cousins) were in different years due to the August/Sept thing and there was no difference.

She should be focusing on herself at the moment and the health of her baby, not what bloody year they will be in about 5 years time :rolleyes:

I was the youngest in my school year, it didn’t make any difference to me, if anything it was better as I was seen as more advanced for my age. Every child is different though as my nephew is the opposite, he doesn’t cope well with the level of work and probably should have been held back a year. But you don’t know until you have your child and see how they are as individuals
And yes the gift that keeps on giving today....no sweeps or inductions because an online course said so....

Reactions: 1
I taught primary, particularly early years for over ten years. There is a massive difference in the ability of children starting school whe they are just turned 5 to those that have only just turned 4. That difference is shown to be visible all the way up to GCSE years. Statistically children born in the autum have better outcomes than those born in the summer. These are established facts and while there will be acadotal incidences of high achieving summer born children, it is definitely not the trend.

I so sure her baby will be 9-10lb! All that talk about Mike being 6 weeks early and her being 2 weeks early. She was so sure baby would be early lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I taught primary, particularly early years for over ten years. There is a massive difference in the ability of children starting school whe they are just turned 5 to those that have only just turned 4. That difference is shown to be visible all the way up to GCSE years. Statistically children born in the autum have better outcomes than those born in the summer. These are established facts and while there will be acadotal incidences of high achieving summer born children, it is definitely not the trend.
Yep, I’m only going on the research, these are facts from research, not my opinion.

Am I going mad or was she reading bedtime stories to the baby when she was about 4 months pregnant?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I going mad or was she reading bedtime stories to the baby when she was about 4 months pregnant?!?
I think she was!
I wonder how much she will share when baby is here. We will def get professional newborn Pics spam for sure as she loves a photo shoot 🙄 don’t wanna see creepy mike in just jeans holding the newborn.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think there’s actually something wrong with her- as soon as I see something to do with pregnancy on my feed I know it’s her before I even see her name!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But if she actually cared about it then she’d be aware you can delay a summer born child should you wish to. She’s not actually that bothered, she’s just saying what she thinks she’s meant to say.

I think it makes a massive difference, 12 months makes a big difference at that age.
it probably doesn’t make any difference in the long run, but it is a whole year and when they’re young I guess it could make a difference it terms of how much they understand at school. i suppose as a parent you just don’t want your kid to be the littlest in the year, not that you can choose they come when they come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.