Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the bath picture 😳 really? Is that necessary?!! She’s throwing her pregnancy in everyone’s faces! I’m sure she’s bum chums with some accounts that have gone through miscarriages etc. Bit of a slap in the face really.
Agreed! Also her bump just looks like a “Dad Bod” from that angle so don’t understand the desperation to post it.

And of course, had to include the tacky wedding rubber ducks 🤣

Reactions: 1
That bath bump pic is not what I needed. I feel like she really pushes it out aswell, because in case you didn't know, she is SO VERY PREGNANT.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't like Lindsey but I also don't like the suggestion that she shouldn't be posting about her pregnancy in case it upsets people with fertility issues. It's really not her responsibility. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don't like Lindsey but I also don't like the suggestion that she shouldn't be posting about her pregnancy in case it upsets people with fertility issues. It's really not her responsibility. 🤷‍♀️
I think someone who apparently struggled to conceive should be a bit more thoughtful about others who are in the position that she was and doing things like announcing a pregnancy on Mother’s Day is incredibly thoughtless and hurtful. I also think she needs to lay off the constant reminders that she’s pregnant. Funnily enough being pregnant isn’t the be all and end all of her identity and she needs to realise that. She’s really going to struggle for the rest of her life if her personality is just “X’s mum” rather than Lindsey.

I think someone who apparently struggled to conceive should be a bit more thoughtful about others who are in the position that she was and doing things like announcing a pregnancy on Mother’s Day is incredibly thoughtless and hurtful. I also think she needs to lay off the constant reminders that she’s pregnant. Funnily enough being pregnant isn’t the be all and end all of her identity and she needs to realise that. She’s really going to struggle for the rest of her life if her personality is just “X’s mum” rather than Lindsey.
I've struggled to tit for about as long as she "struggled" to conceive. It was 10 months wasn't it? Not 10 years. Because it didn't happen the first night they were married she thinks she struggled? She knows nothing of struggling to conceive. Her own sister had a much more difficult time conceiving her 2nd.

Lindsey has no, and has never had a, personality of her own. I doubt she's even as happy as she says she is, but being down don't fly on the Gram where she lives her life. She's made a habit of having no personality of her own. First she was a fiance, then a wife, then homeowner then pregnant. "Mum" is the end of the road for her, so expect her account to become a full on mummy blog. If she can make it pay and not have to go back to work she can realise her dream of being the perfect 1950s Stepford Wife.

Reactions: 4
Yes you're right, it isn't her responsibility. But, every single post is literally about her pregnancy, cradling her bump, even the review of her stretch mark creams on her story last night (but she doesn't care about stretch marks, honest) it's just abit much. I'm pregnant myself but I don't feel the need to post every waking moment of my pregnancy. With such a large following I do think she should be a teeny bit more considerate xxx

She reckons shes nesting at 26 weeks.. duck of you horse faced tit
Honestly!!!! Nesting!! Most people don't realise they're nesting because it's more of a natural thing towards the end of pregnancy I would say! When i was pregnant with my first i didn't know 'nesting' was a thing until someone pointed out to me that I was.. and i was just cleaning and organising literally last 2 weeks of my pregnancy 😂 xxx

Reactions: 5
Agreed! Also her bump just looks like a “Dad Bod” from that angle so don’t understand the desperation to post it.

And of course, had to include the tacky wedding rubber ducks 🤣
also not sure if it’s a shadow or her dark, hairy bush 😂

• Haha
I’ve had a miscarriage last year and she doesn’t offend me I just think she’s a massive twit. But she’s always been one. She was obsessed with her wedding, then their house, then her ‘struggle to conceive’ which is a completely normal amount of time to be trying to conceive. She’s just a knob. I wish her well in her pregnancy of course but I wish she’d just shut up about it. I feel sorry for people she knows in real life because if she’s this annoying on insta, imagine what she’s like Ofer WhatsApp, FaceTime, a coffee etc

Reactions: 6
Yes you're right, it isn't her responsibility. But, every single post is literally about her pregnancy, cradling her bump, even the review of her stretch mark creams on her story last night (but she doesn't care about stretch marks, honest) it's just abit much. I'm pregnant myself but I don't feel the need to post every waking moment of my pregnancy. With such a large following I do think she should be a teeny bit more considerate xxx

Honestly!!!! Nesting!! Most people don't realise they're nesting because it's more of a natural thing towards the end of pregnancy I would say! When i was pregnant with my first i didn't know 'nesting' was a thing until someone pointed out to me that I was.. and i was just cleaning and organising literally last 2 weeks of my pregnancy 😂 xxx
Yeh it’s usually when you start your mat leave before baby arrives 😂

Reactions: 1
Okay I've never been pregnant but you're only pregnant for 9 months and it's not like you need maternity clothes for all of it. Does she really need that much tit clothing wise?
Absolutely not, I didn’t start buying maternity clothes until I was around 6 / 7 months and even then it was only jeans & workwear.
I lived in leggings and oversized tops for majority of it!

Reactions: 2
Oh don't get me wrong I do think she's boring! 😂

But people can unfollow if they don't like it. 🤷‍♀️

Picture of her pregnant in the bath, what else do you normally get from these pregnant instagrammers who can't shut up about it

Every post seems to be about ‘tiktak’. Why is she worrying about whether tick tack will get on with tommee tippee bottles at this stage? She needs to get a life lol

Also, they must have some money. Wedding in 'the' Essex venue every Z lister gets married at, Honeymoon in the Maldives, new house, everything she seems to be buying for the baby is pretty pricey. Why does she keep buying fast fashion? Every parcel is H&M, boohoo, misguided etc even before she was pregnant. Buy something a bit more expensice (she can obviously afford it) and she wouldn't be buying from them.

Reactions: 2
Don't ask me how I know, but she submitted her bath picture into their weekly "craft competition". The theme was under the sea. I can't at this point accept that she is not a parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.