Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right! I wouldn't even risk it but to each their own.
No I wouldn’t either! My friend paid for a private one last week as they couldn’t see the gender in the 20 week and the photos were so bad.. her partner was allowed in but yeah I don’t think I would have bothered!

OMG the bracelet 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I feel so sorry for baby tack

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I almost spat my drink out when I saw the bloody bracelet. Jeeeeesus Christ almighty. I get that she’s so excited for her first born but god she’s mental

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I almost spat my drink out when I saw the bloody bracelet. Jeeeeesus Christ almighty. I get that she’s so excited for her first born but god she’s mental
If only she knew what the sleepless nights and body.. I mean vagina going to tit Is really like motherhood 😂good luck Lindsey, you’ll need it!!!!

Reactions: 1
That’s it I’ve unfollowed. She makes me feel so uneasy. I’m pregnant and in the current climate everything she is doing is just no.. I get being excited and happy but gahhh I have no words

Reactions: 4
For someone that is buying new clothes every week Wtf has she kept the dress she got engaged in to wear on her 2nd wedding anniversary... oh yeah because she’s a muppet.
2551A746-D167-4105-A5A3-2C9323834AEC.jpeg
B269C896-D06F-4492-A08C-6CDE59BB9D64.jpeg

Also I think she’s slimmed her face out as her arm looks bigger.. nothing wrong with weight gain in pregnancy but don’t make out your superficial linds, embrace the pregnancy real body!

Who sets their wedding day as the day they swiped right on tinder😂😂😂😂 like as if she remembers. Creepy mike probably swiped right to them all

AC73F203-3EC8-4D61-9398-5BBA92EE4E5B.png
OMG she’s bleeping loopy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone that is buying new clothes every week Wtf has she kept the dress she got engaged in to wear on her 2nd wedding anniversary... oh yeah because she’s a muppet.
View attachment 143299View attachment 143300

Also I think she’s slimmed her face out as her arm looks bigger.. nothing wrong with weight gain in pregnancy but don’t make out your superficial linds, embrace the pregnancy real body!
She was bigger when she got engaged, I'd bet money she's kept LOADS of her bigger sized clothes for the day when she got pregnant. And obv what you said too.. kept it because it's her 'engagement dress' duck offffff

Reactions: 3
omg I missed the bracelet post 🧐 what was it??!!!

Jesus Christ she even makes RACISM about her bloody bump!!! She is the biggest narcissist, it is actually rather scary at this point.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh honest to god. Does Mr.Tack not think duck OFF WITH THE BUMP PICS. I might actually have to unfollow her because the cheese fest is annoying af and my eyes roll so hard when I see a post from her that they might actually roll out of my head

Attachments

• Haha
I’m at the stage where I really might have to unfollow. This bloody pregnancy is lasting forever and it’s only going to get worse!! It’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. The constant cradling bump poses, the mountains of baby deliveries... Lindsey, if you’re reading this - Being 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Mother 👏🏻 Or 👏🏻 Wife 👏🏻 Isn’t 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Personality 👏🏻 Trait 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m at the stage where I really might have to unfollow. This bloody pregnancy is lasting forever and it’s only going to get worse!! It’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. The constant cradling bump poses, the mountains of baby deliveries... Lindsey, if you’re reading this - Being 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Mother 👏🏻 Or 👏🏻 Wife 👏🏻 Isn’t 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Personality 👏🏻 Trait 👏🏻
LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was going to do a Kylie Jenner/Stormi. As if!
she would never have lasted judging how she is now...

• Haha
She needs to put some suncream on her legs in the latest bump pic! I'm a watcher on this group but I've had enough. I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant and although I've had a lot of deliveries there is no need for the showing off.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been said... but isn’t she just the most annoying pregnant person either. No one cares how many weeks she is , no one cares about all of this stuff apart from her! Just save all the bump pics into her phone album and duck off 😂 the odd occasional pregnancy update- fine! Lovely! But literally everyday going on about her midwife says this her midwife says that, making herself out to be a bleeping expert this is her first baby for Christ sake! You know nothing and you’ll be in for a bloody shock 😂 of course having a baby is lovely but it’s not all rainbows and bloody butterflies!

Sorry if this has been said... but isn’t she just the most annoying pregnant person EVER. No one cares how many weeks she is , no one cares about all of this stuff apart from her! Just save all the bump pics into her phone album and duck off 😂 the odd occasional pregnancy update- fine! Lovely! But literally everyday going on about her midwife says this her midwife says that, making herself out to be a bleeping expert this is her first baby for Christ sake! You know nothing and you’ll be in for a bloody shock 😂 of course having a baby is lovely but it’s not all rainbows and bloody butterflies!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.