Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she thinks that is a mess, god help her once baby is a toddler!!
Exactly! It’s going to ruin that perfect show home of hers. Can’t wait to see her reaction to having to put up things like stair gates and locks on cupboards. She’ll have a meltdown. Oh and weaning - she’ll never cope with food on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys, Lindsey is really struggling. She can’t sleep because she’s got clothes on her floor. It’s not her fault there’s clothes on the floor, it’s because she’s PREGNANT.
She's really clutching at straws for content when she's storying that, she just wants another excuse to tell us she's pregnant 🙄

I imagine she'll be like another Flopps, she'll just pretend the house is always immaculate, the baby sleeps 12 hours a night from birth, breezes teething & never has an off day 😏 but inside is losing the plot 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s spending because bump 🤮 and baby need so much? No, you really don’t and neither does your child it’s just a massive excuse to show off and to spend money like water. Massive consumerism from a person who wants all the things because she can 😷 stop spending and stockpiling unnecessary stuff, you greedy mare

Reactions: 2
She’s spending because bump 🤮 and baby need so much? No, you really don’t and neither does your child it’s just a massive excuse to show off and to spend money like water. Massive consumerism from a person who wants all the things because she can 😷 stop spending and stockpiling unnecessary stuff, you greedy mare
Exactly! She spending because she’s bored as duck like the rest of us but unlike some of us she doesn’t need to worry about money clearly.

God we’ve got the positive birth affirmations everywhere now 🙈 I mean fair enough I know some women want to do the whole natural birth blah blah but doesn’t always go that way

It’s such a shame she used to come across so real and reliable and now I can’t stand to watch. She’s either going to be raving about how positive her birth was or moaning about how it all went wrong there will be no in between.

Reactions: 8
It’s such a shame she used to come across so real and reliable and now I can’t stand to watch. She’s either going to be raving about how positive her birth was or moaning about how it all went wrong there will be no in between.
I can just IMAGINE it now... sitting like a serene saint propped up with 100 white pillows with her hair done and make up done 1 day after birth telling us all what a magical and enriching experience it was...

Of course I wish nothing but a straightforward birth for her and the safe delivery of her child but I just know she’ll find a way to go so over the top

Reactions: 5
I can just IMAGINE it now... sitting like a serene saint propped up with 100 white pillows with her hair done and make up done 1 day after birth telling us all what a magical and enriching experience it was...

Of course I wish nothing but a straightforward birth for her and the safe delivery of her child but I just know she’ll find a way to go so over the top
Or if it doesn’t go perfectly she’ll live off it forever!!

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely not stressing about money - just spent £80 on bottles. What the hell?!

• Sick
oh god I hope they don’t call the baby tommy if it’s a boy. Can just picture lil annoying fake London Nasal accent “Tommmaaaaay” same without freyyyyyaaa

I think they’d suit a Charlie or Poppy. I do hope k gets a boy!

oh god I hope they don’t call the baby tommy if it’s a boy. Can just picture lil annoying fake London Nasal accent “Tommmaaaaay” same without freyyyyyaaa

It’s probably going to be something massively popular like Alfie or Freddie. If it’s a girl I reckon Lily or Ella. She’ll have some sob story about how she knows it’s soooo popular but they agreed on it years ago yadda yadda yadda.

God sorry just realised I posted this was meant to be able @lil_life!!!
I think Lindsey will go with something traditional

I read this like RICKAAYYYY, even if it is the wrong thread :LOL:

• Haha
Okay I've never been pregnant but you're only pregnant for 9 months and it's not like you need maternity clothes for all of it. Does she really need that much tit clothing wise?

Okay I've never been pregnant but you're only pregnant for 9 months and it's not like you need maternity clothes for all of it. Does she really need that much tit clothing wise?
I was thinking this. She said clothes still fit her so I’d be grateful for that and buying the least amount possible, definitely not filling my wardrobe with cringy slogan T-shirt’s

Reactions: 4
Omg the bath picture 😳 really? Is that necessary?!! She’s throwing her pregnancy in everyone’s faces! I’m sure she’s bum chums with some accounts that have gone through miscarriages etc. Bit of a slap in the face really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.