Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, she’s pregnant. Did you know she’s pregnant? Like she’s PREGNANT! I know you think other people have been pregnant before but they can’t have been because she’s the only pregnant person EVER.
I didn't have clue! How did I not notice this? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never say this but honestly everytime I see a post I’m so angry at her smugness. It was a toss up between her or Laura Emily (both of whom have come out as tories 😡) but much god Lindsey wins ah!

• Haha
I wish she’d stop calling it TICKTAC 😭😭😭😭 when did she come out as a Tory?

And whoever called out the bugaboo you win 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
So basically she’s bought that because it converts to a double easily and she probably won’t go back to work after Baby Tacky #1 is here as she’ll be pregnant with Baby Tacky #2.

Can’t believe they’ve spunked over a grand on a pram but I bet she’ll buy a crappy car seat because she doesn’t need to show that off to people.

Reactions: 3
She’s been banging on about a baby shop and how helpful they’ve been, they’re also quite keen on giving discount to instagrammed with decent followings, so be interested to see if she managed to get anything from them!
That buggy is the worst to convert to a double, can manoeuvre it anywhere, but yes agree it’s obviously for the next one
Interesting her due date has changed too, someone called it here saying they reckon she knew she was pregnant before Christmas Day but waited until then to tell Mike to get the gram pictures....looks like they were on to something

I’m more concerned at the fact that she thinks her husband hoovering (once) makes him a feminist. I’d be much more impressed if he was campaigning for women’s rights to equal pay, but nahhh he’s got the dyson out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reckons her husband cleaning the floor makes him a ‘feminist husband’....no witch that’s what he is meant to do - it’s called an equal relationship!!! Give me strength!

• Heart
Oh yeh cause remember when he made a roast dinner and it was all frozen. bleeping hell Linds, jog on you daft bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys, Lindsey is really struggling. She can’t sleep because she’s got clothes on her floor. It’s not her fault there’s clothes on the floor, it’s because she’s PREGNANT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Guys, Lindsey is really struggling. She can’t sleep because she’s got clothes on her floor. It’s not her fault there’s clothes on the floor, it’s because she’s PREGNANT.
If she thinks that is a mess, god help her once baby is a toddler!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.