Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hand on belly pose is really starting to irritate me lol 😂
[/QUOTE

yeh it’s getting a bit much. I mean I’m happy she’s preg as that’s what she wanted but we know your preg now and can see your bump 😏

I feel like there are pictures she doesn't even need to be in like the apple pie but is just so she can hold her bump. Its little strange. I get that she is excited but for some women seeing a bump constantly is awful and some people quite literally don't give a tit about other peoples children.

Reactions: 4
Noticed she shared about a lady having a stillborn baby but as soon as she’s posted it it’s then been constant bump holding and still mentioning the baby.
Just doesn’t sit right with me at all

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's not happy all the time. I know about a certain trip to CP where she only left her room to take a photo for IG (which she asked for several takes of)

Reactions: 1
I've had to unfollow. Its just any pic to get a bump holding pose in. Shes posting on her grid constantly lately. I think she's very obsessive isn't she, everything she does is OTT and to excess which isn't healthy at all.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think there is something off about their relationship? I can't quite put into words but there is something that doesn't sit right.

Reactions: 8
She was on 32k followers and has gone down to 30.1!

FE4C272B-B4C6-4F6D-907B-60E96A3119A0.jpeg
I remember seeing this and feeling so sad. She was so thin (for her frame) definitely not good how obsessed she got so in one way I’m glad she’s not obsessed with the diets and exercise now but she really needs to stop the cringe bragging

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think there is something off about their relationship? I can't quite put into words but there is something that doesn't sit right.
She's more into him that he is in to her. Let's put it like that.

View attachment 122014I remember seeing this and feeling so sad. She was so thin (for her frame) definitely not good how obsessed she got so in one way I’m glad she’s not obsessed with the diets and exercise now but she really needs to stop the cringe bragging
She’s always going to be addicted to something and really really obsessive over it. It’s been weight loss, buying the house, the wedding, decorating and now it’s the pregnancy. Once the baby is born it will be being a mummy and then losing the baby weight to the extreme. It’s so sad

Reactions: 3

View attachment 122014I remember seeing this and feeling so sad. She was so thin (for her frame) definitely not good how obsessed she got so in one way I’m glad she’s not obsessed with the diets and exercise now but she really needs to stop the cringe bragging
I'm thinking a lot of people are agreeing that they way she is shoving her pregnancy in peoples faces when a lot of women are struggling to get pregnant have pressed unfollow.

Agreed! I just cannot put my finger on what it is but its unnerving.
I find him just quite odd. I think he just goes along with whatever she says for an easy life. I can imagine her getting stressy if things aren't just 'perfect' so its best if he just keeps quiet. Thats why you only ever see him doing that creepy smile 🤣

I'm thinking a lot of people are agreeing that they way she is shoving her pregnancy in peoples faces when a lot of women are struggling to get pregnant have pressed unfollow.

I find him just quite odd. I think he just goes along with whatever she says for an easy life. I can imagine her getting stressy if things aren't just 'perfect' so its best if he just keeps quiet. Thats why you only ever see him doing that creepy smile 🤣
I feel like you have hit the nail on the head. All the cringe photos of them both with their hands on her bump I can just imagine her screaming at him to put his hands in the right position. The gimpy smile gives me the mega creeps!

When I saw them at Pretty Woman he was trailing behind her like a lapdog!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. She's posted a photo and it doesn't involve her holding her bump ...

• Haha
I had to unfollow.. that bloody bump pose the influencers do is so irritating, most of the time they don't even have a bump yet but it's just to remind us they are preggers mc greggers!

To be honest, I have no issue with her posting all about her pregnancy and I dont think its insensitive either. I dont feel like the fact they others may be struggling means that she shouldnt be excited....

Me and my friend were pregnant together and she had a miscarriage and it was awful and I felt terrible for obvious reasons but she made me promise not to not talk to her about my pregnancy and not to try and hide my excitement because I had every right to be excited and she was still excited for me.

If people dont like her they can unfollow which they clearly are doing, i dont think she should change her content.

Personally I think she is insufferable with it but I want to continue to follow just for the LOLs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
god that bloody apple pie post 😂 I am happy that she’s finally got her baby but I find it a bit sad that she has nothing else to define her as person other than being pregnant

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.