Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretoread19

She’s not even had this baby and is already saying she’s wants a second. She’s just posted ‘10 facts about me’. It’s not easy love, calm down.
whilst also saying, if we’re lucky enough 🙄
“Infertility has always been a fear of mine”
“There are 3 angel babies in our family”

have some respect then!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Oh my god as if she is posting about her baby being breech at 22 weeks... when there is all that space for it to move freely around in. She is insufferable and clearly lining herself up to be a mummy account. I think I'm going to have to unfollow

tinksss

Absolute bollocks if you believe everyone can eat well 100% of the time and never gain weight. It’s not necessarily to do with a binge/restrict cycle but eating is a much deeper rooted issue than that - I’m qualified in PT and nutrition before anyone starts 🙄 (unlike Carby, who just thinks her opinion is fact and that’s final).

Yes, it is a strict plan, does that make it dangerous and therefore Lindsey a bad person for following it? No.

If you don’t want your daughters following it, then monitor what they are doing and try to understand why they feel they’d like to follow it and lose weight and try to understand those deeper rooted issues, rather than looking for others to blame.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I might actually have to unfollow her cos she’s so annoying about this pregnancy 😂 every single post or story alludes to the fact she’s pregnant. WE KNOW

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
She was obsessed with losing weight.. she did. Then getting engaged.. she did. Then the wedding.. then obsessed about moving.. now it’s over a baby. The novelty will wear off and she will want something else.

Moonandstars

I’m more concerned at the fact that she thinks her husband hoovering (once) makes him a feminist. I’d be much more impressed if he was campaigning for women’s rights to equal pay, but nahhh he’s got the dyson out 😂

• Haha

hahaha62

HI! I'm new but been lurking for ages! The location tags is what pushed me over the edge to make an account.. she is bat shit crazy honestly!

• Haha

Happyholly

VIP Member
I am really happy for her BUT she has a big following a large majority of which are women who, like her journey to get pregnant isn't so simple or not even possible and literally every post she is ramming it into peoples faces. Its a shame because I do like following her but the excessive pregnancy posts are starting to irritate. I think she should have a little more sensitivity when posting so much about pregnancy and her bump.
Agreed! I'm happy for her but a large part of her following are still struggling. I understand she is excited but a little bit of sensitivity is needed.

Happyholly

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand how she has so much energy. I’m 32 weeks pregnant and I’m exhausted. I made a cake but that was because 1) I wanted cake and 2) it kept the toddler amused. I didn’t even get up this morning to make pancakes like I’d planned to because I was shattered so my lovely husband let me have a lie in on “his” day.

Why does she own so much tacky labelled crap? What about if they get divorced, will she buy stuff saying “ex wife”? We have Mummy and Daddy mugs that a friend bought us after our daughter was born and Mr and Mrs champagne flutes we were bought as a wedding present but nothing else. Funnily enough my life doesn’t revolve around the fact that I’m a wife and a mum, I’m a whole lot more besides!
She doesn't have a personality outside of these. Its sad really. I've never been pregnant and don't intend to for a few years, so not speaking from experience but she is so unrealistic. People would prefer seeing your reality of growing a human than her fantasy version because even easy ones are exhuasting.

Last edited: