Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriexbradshaw

I've been a lurker on this thread for ages but had to comment tonight. Is she actually buying those tacky Christmas jumpers for her, Mike and Mike Jnr? 👀

She is just so weird!!

I'm pregnant, about a month behind her and there is no way I've done all the tacky things she's done, I haven't even posted on social media (I don't need a medal, haha) but I'm not a fan of rubbing these things in, you never know who can see or who's TTC... Especially seeing as they took (in her words) ages to conceive! Inconsiderate smug dimwit!

Garauntee she has those milestone cards! For herself and baby, everything is a competition for her - sad!!

Reactions: 6

SilentWitness

First time post here as I’m normally a lurker but this girl has sent me over the edge with her ridiculous post tonight! I’m at the same stage of pregnancy to her & I’ve seen my tummy shudder a couple of times from the baby’s kicks and my other half is yet to feel baby move...they way she goes on, you’d think her baby was talking to her!!

I get that she’s excited but the constant pics of her cradling the bump are unbearable, unnecessary (I mean, there was a story earlier where she was filming something else but it had to end with the camera panning to her & her bump) and frankly look so smug to those who are still TTC.

The fact that she is already reading to the baby is just weird!!

...and breathe!

claralane

Can’t believe her story that said something like ‘waiting for more colours once we know the gender so until now only white clothes’ like come ooooooon Lindsey it’s not 1968 just buy some pinks and blues and put them on whatever gender you’re given!!
No because she needs to buy more shit with slogans on it for the baby so they can match. I’m thinking “mummy’s little princess” “I get it from my mama” for a girl and “daddy’s little monster” “daddy is my superhero” for a boy. She’s basically a chav.

• Haha

claralane

She's actually deluded! She's the type that has bought everything brand new for her hospital bag for her, and hasn't even thought about baby being 'newborn', because as long as she has her mama nightie and baby can latch on first time (we'll see) she'll be alright. I can tell you now she won't be snacking, or cuddling her pregnancy pillow.

God I feel for the midwifery team, I bet she's such a highly strung patient. I also think she's having a photoshoot in the hospital after birth, for "memories" 😂

Wonder what her sister thinks of her taking all that with her in her hospital bag?

She's a walking cliche! Wait for the Bounty rep to come, bet she's giddy about that.

Also, I'm willing to bet they've booked a private room too! Not that that's a bad thing, but for them it'll inflate their heads even more because they'll think they're actual (tacky) royalty! 😂

I do think she's going to struggle with her postpartum body, but then again she'll "bounce" back and make new mums (especially first timers) feel like utter shit, because that's what Linds likes to do, rub things in to people's wounds to boost her own ego! 🧂
Gutted for her that Bounty reps are furloughed in most hospitals (thank goodness!) so she’ll have to take her own newborn tack-fest photos.

• Haha

Shakenvac

See she "cooked" her first roast dinner at Christmas, using her JL Google Home for timers. Except it was all pre made and just needed heating up basically. Going to "brave the shops" tomorrow. So look forward to a John Lewis haul of more shit to make her dolls house a Hinch copy

kgsd798

I’m on carby’s side.
Someone needs to call this shit out. I haven’t got the energy but I’m glad someone has because I don’t want my kids thinking that what the likes of Lindsey is promoting is healthy. I feel the same about Pickard. It’s not healthy and it should be called out.
Completely agree, Lindsey has become toxic

Also anyone who wishes to bash C2B can you do it on her own thread?

I feel like this is taking away from the people who genuinely want to discuss what a toxic mindset Lindsey is in. Anyone who tries to support it is part of the problem and you only need a few braincells to realise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reckons her husband cleaning the floor makes him a ‘feminist husband’....no BITCH that’s what he is meant to do - it’s called an equal relationship!!! Give me strength!

• Heart

Ted1

How can this woman possibly lose anymore weight, ive got a fatter pencil on my desk!!! Totally self obsessed fishing for compliments with the endless selfies and god help us all when she moves into her dream house with her husband. He looks like a ken doll with not a hair out of place. These people live in a fantasy world but one day they will wake up!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

rhc92

Chatty Member
Puppy pads for potty training already? Does she think she’s giving birth to a toddler?!?!

• Haha

claralane

I managed to binge so much Netflix when my first was born.... whole different ball game when the second comes along and the first wants to watch peppa pig allll day 🤣🤣
My parents took my 3 year old for the day today and left me with the newborn - I binged 8 episodes of Grey’s Anatomy and it was epic.

Does anyone else wonder what she sees in Mike at times? He seems a bit of a drip who doesn’t know how to take care of himself going by what she’s said in the past about his lack of cooking/housework etc. I wonder if it was a case of Mr Right Time and she just wanted to tick being married off her to do list rather than being insanely in love with him?

Davetheduck

I can't actually cope... It's sooooooo wasteful buying boys and girls clothes.. as well as decorating a nursery to then redo it.. buying buggy hoods to replace with coloured ones.. I've never known someone as straight up deluded and wasteful!!!!!!!