Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
Oh yeh cause remember when he made a roast dinner and it was all frozen. Fucking hell Linds, jog on you daft bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

yellowmango

She’s really setting back the clock in terms of the view of a woman in a household, isn’t she? Always proudly posting about doing chores with an actual #housewifegoals hashtag...also why is she doing laundry at 4:30am 😂

Happyholly

VIP Member
A maternity leave party? By mum wanted to throw, I assume she means I nagged, bitched, moaned and acted hard done by. Why is her location pregnant again?!? Not a place! She is utterly insane!

claralane

oh god, it’s gonna be a massive deal when she goes out alone for the first time isn’t it.... she’ll have people with her for weeks then 10 photos of her and the baby on their own...
She’s going to have a breakdown when Mike returns to work and leaves her home with the baby.

Snoop D O Double G

Anyone notice the black ‘gifted’ GIF on the black baby sling?? Now I’ve no issues with people getting stuff gifted but declare it properly, gonna have to go report that one I think.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I don't like Lindsey but I also don't like the suggestion that she shouldn't be posting about her pregnancy in case it upsets people with fertility issues. It's really not her responsibility. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

SilentWitness

Totally agree with everything everyone has said here. I’d think more of her if her reaction to people messaging was a realisation of how insensitive she is being (maybe even an apology?!)

The fact that she has tried to defend herself is just proof that she genuinely is a brain dead, self centred, insensitive moron! 🙄

Moonandstars

I almost spat my drink out when I saw the bloody bracelet. Jeeeeesus Christ almighty. I get that she’s so excited for her first born but god she’s mental

• Haha

NoseyHole20

First time post here as I’m normally a lurker but this girl has sent me over the edge with her ridiculous post tonight! I’m at the same stage of pregnancy to her & I’ve seen my tummy shudder a couple of times from the baby’s kicks and my other half is yet to feel baby move...they way she goes on, you’d think her baby was talking to her!!

I get that she’s excited but the constant pics of her cradling the bump are unbearable, unnecessary (I mean, there was a story earlier where she was filming something else but it had to end with the camera panning to her & her bump) and frankly look so smug to those who are still TTC.

The fact that she is already reading to the baby is just weird!!

...and breathe!
I know babies in the womb can hear... but does she really want her child to know how much of a tit she is BEFORE it's even born? I'm 35 weeks pregnant, have a 3 year old. Never even thought to READ to my bump. It's weird to me!

• Haha

claralane

Why has she bought nursing bras/clothes and nipple cream but also spent £75 on bottles and talked about buying a Perfect Prep? I planned to breastfeed my daughter so bought no bottles/formula because I wanted to give it a real go. The girl is full of contradictions!

• Heart

Shakenvac

I unfollowed her because of the rainbow baby post, it was the last straw!
Yes same, we are trying desperately for our own Rainbow and after 18 months trying and not succeeding that was the final straw for me. It really effected me, which is silly I know, but there we are.

Childhood DC bedroom 😂

Along with cleaning the toilet, he also cooked her a roast dinner before and a cheese toastie - husband goals there 😂
Ha ha no idea where the DC came from...that’s what happens when you don’t check what you type😂
Cooked a roast = heated up some Aunt Bessies and made a few spoons of bisto 😬

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

So glad she told us all about her leaky boobs. I doubt she’s done any real research into breastfeeding - she probably researched her pram and other shite more which properly gives me the rage!
I agree. She's so uneducated, rather than educate herself on breastfeeding she's research the brands.. which are most expensive and make her look like an (in her eyes) 'an elite mother'

It's actually not proven that harvesting colostrum can bring on labour. My friend is a lactation consultant and she always says the benefit of harvesting colostrum, after a certain date is much more than waiting for the "ideal date".

She's not having a home birth, and most midwives that you see in pregnancy are community midwives, right? So, they're not likely to be there for the birth? Also, it doesn't fucking work like that Dimsey, you could be in labour for hours and the midwife could be working a different shift. Is she that stupid?

Unless she's gone private, which wouldn't surprise me, she's wasting money on other shite!

Wonder what she'll say when she's pregnant with her second... "I wonder how I'm going to share the love between Smarmy Mike and (insert Disneyesque name here)" 🤦‍♀️

Shakenvac

Will she ever go a day without mentioning she's pregnant or 'the bump'
Nope. Until its born and then it will be all about the new baby. Then her struggle trying for a second. "we were trying for 3 weeks without joy then a miracle happened"

• Haha