Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry this is sad but out of curiosity, I just had to. Since she announced... 49 out of 75 posts have something to do with pregnancy or are fully about pregnancy. That's ALOT of fucking waffling about an unborn child. Imagine how shes been to family and friends 😩 I'm 36 weeks, I've posted about my pregnancy 3 times in the whole time I've been pregnant... and even then I felt like I was shoving it down peoples throats 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Unfollowed. Can't bare the bragging and bump cradling ANY MORE.
I bet they’re all secretly glad it’s lockdown and don’t have to see her and listen to her constant waffle.... she’s barking

Reactions: 5

carriexbradshaw

I’m glad it’s not just me that’s thought it. I used to really like it but she’s getting on my nerves now xxxx
I'm the same, I used to like her but I think she's going too far now. She used to motivate me to get active, but she's just too much. Too braggy and desperate for attention. 🙄

She is so inconsiderate to people who are trying to conceive, and she'd know how that felt if she really did struggle to to conceive.

There's no need for her to constantly post pregnancy photos, we get it... you're pregnant. I hate how she acts like the only pregnant woman in the world, too! 🤦‍♀️

I originally followed her for SW and exercise, but the whole wedding, house, pregnancy thing was too much, so I had to unfollow!

I'm thinking a lot of people are agreeing that they way she is shoving her pregnancy in peoples faces when a lot of women are struggling to get pregnant have pressed unfollow.

I find him just quite odd. I think he just goes along with whatever she says for an easy life. I can imagine her getting stressy if things aren't just 'perfect' so its best if he just keeps quiet. Thats why you only ever see him doing that creepy smile 🤣
I feel like you have hit the nail on the head. All the cringe photos of them both with their hands on her bump I can just imagine her screaming at him to put his hands in the right position. The gimpy smile gives me the mega creeps!

When I saw them at Pretty Woman he was trailing behind her like a lapdog!

Shakenvac

Don't ask me how I know, but she submitted her bath picture into their weekly "craft competition". The theme was under the sea. I can't at this point accept that she is not a parody account.

• Haha

Shakenvac

She comes across as someone who is never content, always got to be doing something or have something to talk about! She's in for a shock when baby comes that's for sure 😜
She won't let on. It will be like Soloman or Hinch. All picture perfect for the gram, making other mothers feel insecure and like failures

kgsd798

I think Lindsey replied well to the 'attack' but, quite honestly, nothing C2B said was bullying. It was very factual. It's gone too far.

I used to really like Lindsey loads, really thought well of her, but she's changed in the past few months and I think it's harmful. I do believe that unless it's called out, her toxic mantra will spread. It's insane she can't see it.

I lost all confidence in her as a decent human being the moment she posted to thousands of people about her thigh gap.

rhc92

Chatty Member
I am really happy for her BUT she has a big following a large majority of which are women who, like her journey to get pregnant isn't so simple or not even possible and literally every post she is ramming it into peoples faces. Its a shame because I do like following her but the excessive pregnancy posts are starting to irritate. I think she should have a little more sensitivity when posting so much about pregnancy and her bump.
Yeah I thought she'd be more sensitive than using it as a pose every day, wonder if she'll be like this when she has the child, daily posts for the gram

YahBasic

Chatty Member
I’m amazed at how much they’ve crammed in to that tiny, tiny room. You can barely turn around.

Also, “oh it’s white and grey until baby arrives and moves in” or “please can a company contact me so that I can get this done for free” ?!

Her announcement is cheesy, Tack by name tacky by nature. The Mama pj’s.... really?! I have nothing nice to say about the ugly greasy pair so will leave it there!!

SilentWitness

The way she films a story of herself just throwing yet another unopened parcel on top of the massive pile of other unopened parcels winds me up. I bet 90% of it is just completely unnecessary but to share it on insta too just screams ‘look at me’ as though she’s made of money or that’s a normal way to behave! Idiot!

• Angry
  • Heart

Missnosey2020

I love coming on here once shes posted! I'm currently pregnant and I did a card and baby grow but that was it. She loves being over the top.