Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiko

VIP Member
My hospital bag was like hers and I hardly used anything! I didn’t wear any makeup I packed. I wore 1 pair of pjs or the hospital gown with slippers and I wore a T-shirt and joggy bottoms home. Looking back I wish I never packed that amount! I was in hospital for 3 days. Il be surprised if she uses half of that stuff!

Reactions: 1

theeyeroller

VIP Member
This! 🙌🏻 HV make you feel so shit If you don’t give them the answers they want. Due to covid I’ve never seen mine since before she was born and had very little interaction . I still feel like she’s not mine like it hasn’t sunk in yet I’m not sure I’d this is normal (5 months old now) I feel like someone will come
To collect her soon from being looked after by me I’d that makes sense
Totally makes sense. If it makes you feel any better I felt like that, especially with the first but as soon as he got a little older (maybe 8-10 months or so) and started reacting more to me and trying to do more things I felt all my hard work was paying off and it became a lot more enjoyable!

rhc92

Chatty Member
The fact she feels the 'need' to burn off food calories, is a big red flag of an issue. Also, the other day she had a -800 calories for the day and she was happy, that isn't healthy at all!

Mimimad

I think she will get a real shock when she enters the real world. I admire her willpower and positive attitude to an extent but I think the amount of her sickly posts about her husband and the motivational captions irritate me sometimes. She presents a completely unrealistic perception of life to people. Yeah when you come home and live in a bedroom it’s easy to spend loads of time working out and posting to Instagram when you don’t have a house to keep on top of and a baby to look after!
Yeah I find the loved up posts a bit too much!!! She’s not as bad as Chloe_philips! Her loved up posts are so fake!!!! Someone asked her last night if they are real 😂😂😂😂😂

claralane

oh god I hope they don’t call the baby tommy if it’s a boy. Can just picture lil annoying fake London Nasal accent “Tommmaaaaay” same without freyyyyyaaa

I think they’d suit a Charlie or Poppy. I do hope k gets a boy!
It’s probably going to be something massively popular like Alfie or Freddie. If it’s a girl I reckon Lily or Ella. She’ll have some sob story about how she knows it’s soooo popular but they agreed on it years ago yadda yadda yadda.

yelnats

She's so disordered! Carby has been calling her out on stories tonight.

Where are you seeing her house? She hasn't moved yet. That bedroom is his parents house. She's moving to my home town.
There’s a highlight on her page where they walk around the showhome. If she’s not talking about how big her clothes are or how much she’s been hooping then she’s going on about the house.

I’m laughing at her calling carby a troll, when she’s speaking nothing but the truth

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure in the past she’s shown Mike modelling for the expensive gym they both went to. So know doubt as someone who feels model-like he loves a photo-opp. Also she’s put in her latest story that she’s most looking forward to Mike revealing the gender... every minute of her life is planned.
And that she doesn't need to buy anything else before the baby comes, lol ok let's see.

Do people call Havaianas 'Hav's' or is it just her? It's really annoying

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She is fast becoming my most hated person on insta. hope it’s a 72 hour labour full of pain and pessaries!

Can’t wait til our next meal out with baby asleep beside us?!? Argh!!! My son is nearly 5 and only now do I enjoy going to restaurants with him! As long as we get to bring his kindle.
She's gone from ordering Hello Fresh to eating out 😂

Heretoread19

How do you know it was the pregnancy one?

I don’t think she’d fuel the fire, she really wants a baby so she’d never make light of it I’m sure of it...
they had Lucy doing it and stated it was suitable for during pregnancy.
I don’t think it’s making light of it I think it’s just keeping people watching her which is what she wants..

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
On her insta story she is showing the gym/games room, there appears to be a picture in the window ledge but she has added a heart over it... I’m wondering if it’s a baby scan picture? I don’t mind her so I hope for her sake it is
That was my thought exactly, I noticed that! I think she's just going to post a photo with a baby one day which is exactly what I did 😂 I hope she is too, as a new Mummy everyone deserves this feeling.

KerChing

Chatty Member
I taught primary, particularly early years for over ten years. There is a massive difference in the ability of children starting school whe they are just turned 5 to those that have only just turned 4. That difference is shown to be visible all the way up to GCSE years. Statistically children born in the autum have better outcomes than those born in the summer. These are established facts and while there will be acadotal incidences of high achieving summer born children, it is definitely not the trend.
Yep, I’m only going on the research, these are facts from research, not my opinion.

claralane

I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she is struggling with how she feels because she isn’t and has been trying for a while. No matter how annoying she might be on Instagram I do hope it’s not that and she is ok.
I hope she’s OK too. It took us a year of TTC for me to fall pregnant for the second time and it really screwed with my mental health.