Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kgsd798

Integrity ??

RWL exploit overweight impressionable women who are too socially anxious to set foot in a gym. It’s horrible. They will gladly take their money and give them access to their magic app - why not just use your platform to promote healthy eating and a regular exercise routine? OH YEAH MONEY AND GREED
I didn't know that. It all sounds twisted.

She's a bad person, simple as.
Also I just can't stand her face, it's like a moon face. She sticks it right up to the camera and it just pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

claralane

She’s spending because bump 🤮 and baby need so much? No, you really don’t and neither does your child it’s just a massive excuse to show off and to spend money like water. Massive consumerism from a person who wants all the things because she can 😷 stop spending and stockpiling unnecessary stuff, you greedy mare
Exactly! She spending because she’s bored as fuck like the rest of us but unlike some of us she doesn’t need to worry about money clearly.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
God it seems to me like she’s a bit obsessed with her husband. Literally everything she posts is about their wedding

claralane

So glad she told us all about her leaky boobs. I doubt she’s done any real research into breastfeeding - she probably researched her pram and other shite more which properly gives me the rage!

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
oh god I hope they don’t call the baby tommy if it’s a boy. Can just picture lil annoying fake London Nasal accent “Tommmaaaaay” same without freyyyyyaaa

I think they’d suit a Charlie or Poppy. I do hope k gets a boy!
God sorry just realised I posted this was meant to be able @lil_life!!!
I think Lindsey will go with something traditional

Happyholly

VIP Member
Can’t believe her story that said something like ‘waiting for more colours once we know the gender so until now only white clothes’ like come ooooooon Lindsey it’s not 1968 just buy some pinks and blues and put them on whatever gender you’re given!!
😂😂 apparently to Lindsey it is. She could buy no end of colours if she wants to avoid pink or blue that either gender could wear.

WomenAreFromVenus

I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she is struggling with how she feels because she isn’t and has been trying for a while. No matter how annoying she might be on Instagram I do hope it’s not that and she is ok.

• Heart

Shakenvac

She's not happy all the time. I know about a certain trip to CP where she only left her room to take a photo for IG (which she asked for several takes of)

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I was thinking this, I hope so much it doesn't happen but I know too many people who have had late-stage complications. Everything was fine until something just went wrong. From this, so many of my friends have bought the minimum they need, and then once they have the baby home they've gotten the rest.
I was like this with all three of my girls. I brought the essentials and once they were safely here I brought the rest as and when needed. I found I didn’t buy as much ‘ Unnecessary bits either’ 😂 maybe that’s just my negative head though

Happyholly

VIP Member
Totally agree. My little girl is my rainbow after my first little girl was stillborn. I’d much rather explain to my child that they were born in the middle of a pandemic over the fact they should of had an older sister but she’s dead. She is just so, incredibly self centred. 🙄

I’m sorry for your loss x
I am sorry for both of your losses.

I am even angrier now. Your children are raimbow babies. How dare she use the name. It is for people such as yourselves who have been through one of the worst experiences imaginable. She is beyond insensitive and then to be rude when it is pointed out makes it worse.