Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
So sorry you went through that. I think so many mums have post natal depression or low moods that either get missed or don’t get addressed correctly which is awful. I remember giving my HV the answers I knew she wanted to hear rather than how I was really feeling in case anyone thought I was a “bad mum”. There’s so much pressure to be a perfect mum (whatever that is!) and love every minute which is completely unrealistic.
This! 🙌🏻 HV make you feel so shit If you don’t give them the answers they want. Due to covid I’ve never seen mine since before she was born and had very little interaction . I still feel like she’s not mine like it hasn’t sunk in yet I’m not sure I’d this is normal (5 months old now) I feel like someone will come
To collect her soon from being looked after by me I’d that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 1

kgsd798

I’m sorry but the “she’s not worked hard for anything” is a bit of an over statement. Her and her husband both have jobs. She has disclosed that she works overtime. As far as I can see the only help in laws have given her is allowed them both to live at the house while they saved. She has openly said she has some money from a. Previous house deposit and they’ve been saving. I think it’s uncalled for and “absolute rubbish” to cast unfounded aspersions about someone’s financial situation.
Absolute rubbish was in response to not knowing how much she eats/calories - SHE LITERALLY POSTS ABOUT IT. So either she's a liar or we do know, that's very simple.

The financial situation - she hasn't worked 'hard', she has worked. Having a family give you everything, from paying for joint holidays, expensive meals (her posts have said this numerous times so is fact) and living rent and bill free is a PRIVILEGE. Maybe because I grew up in poverty yet have worked my ass off for what i have makes me bitter, (I will say bitter and not jealous because I am better off now), she splurges on make up/disney themed items, she splurges on expensive meals, shows off when a restaurant bill is £900+ yet doesn't consider that other people aren't in this position and she does not accept her privilege. She chooses to act ignorant. It's sickening and people need to call it out for what it is.

So your line about me saying absolute rubbish about someone's financial situation is just your inability to read my post properly. Please reread.

Annon19

She’s done a complete turn around. From obsessing over the gym etc to hardly bothering. Part of me thinks she isn’t pregnant and has maybe reflected on how obsessed she was

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I posted earlier, I'm convinced she knew a few days beforehand and then told Mike on Christmas day for the big insta reveal later on.
If she was only four weeks gone, it’s possible that she staged these photos sometime over the Christmas period and just said it was Christmas Day for the twee, instaperfect announcement. You’d struggle to get a good, strong positive at just four weeks, imo

KerChing

Chatty Member
If she is I'd guess she would be about 12 weeks so a scan pic would be right. What else would the woman who shares everything not show?!

We'll either know very soon or she'll wait for 20 weeks
I didn’t tell people til 20 weeks. Although I don’t share my life publicly online 🤣

Good grief. My daughter was premature so I was in hospital a little longer than most and I don’t even think we had that much crap. Why so many toiletry bags?! 3 bastard nighties?!

• Haha

Happyholly

VIP Member
Especially for someone that claims it took them a long time to conceive. I feel like she bought way too much stuff (tacky bits) too early.
Same! She didn't even try long before she bought it. I actually wonder how long they tried because for someone who struggled she is exceptionally braggy and insensitive.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Love that their first baby isn’t even here yet and she’s already planning for their second one. Just wait and see how you find dealing with one child to start with love.
She's so odd, why would anyone do that?

I don't think I will be able to cope with her calling the second baby TikTack as well :sick:.

Kiko

VIP Member
Sorry to anyone who has children, but this is the exact problem with parents. They don’t realise that no one finds their children as interesting as they do...
true.. I stopped sending snapchats and pics to my friends, esp the ones with no kids (I tried not to send many anyway).They haven’t actually seen a pic of my baby in over 3 months ha

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
She was on 32k followers and has gone down to 30.1!

FE4C272B-B4C6-4F6D-907B-60E96A3119A0.jpeg
I remember seeing this and feeling so sad. She was so thin (for her frame) definitely not good how obsessed she got so in one way I’m glad she’s not obsessed with the diets and exercise now but she really needs to stop the cringe bragging

Last edited:

carriexbradshaw

In reality I think it will but I don’t think it will on insta. It’ll be all picture perfect, perfect baby who sleeps amazing, she’ll cope really well, birth will be perfect just as she imagined all thanks to hypnobirthing, Mike will be the perfect, helpful daddy, baby will latch like a dream, they’ll not piss/shit all over them. I can’t be arsed for it, think I might finally unfollow once I know gender and what name she’s picked cos she’s going to be even duller 🙄
I thought the same! She might end up losing followers over it as I know other insta mummies have.

Do you reckon she'll try and get in with the insta mummy crowd? I've noticed the positive birth company are following her, so more than likely she'll be doing a video for them on their YouTube channel!

rhc92

Chatty Member
Just showed my husband the last pic of the baby shower. Didn’t believe me it wasn’t her shower, bet she made the whole thing about her.