Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I think the only reason they haven’t decorated the bedroom yet is because you’re not meant to for a year in new builds

Reactions: 1

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Guys, Lindsey is really struggling. She can’t sleep because she’s got clothes on her floor. It’s not her fault there’s clothes on the floor, it’s because she’s PREGNANT.
She's really clutching at straws for content when she's storying that, she just wants another excuse to tell us she's pregnant 🙄

I imagine she'll be like another Flopps, she'll just pretend the house is always immaculate, the baby sleeps 12 hours a night from birth, breezes teething & never has an off day 😏 but inside is losing the plot 🤣🤣🤣

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
I almost spat my drink out when I saw the bloody bracelet. Jeeeeesus Christ almighty. I get that she’s so excited for her first born but god she’s mental
If only she knew what the sleepless nights and body.. I mean vagina going to shit Is really like motherhood 😂good luck Lindsey, you’ll need it!!!!

YahBasic

Chatty Member
I think boy and she’ll go for Archie or Alfie or something twee.

Lord help us if it’s a girl, little Jasmine Tack.

Annon19

I thought the poster who messaged her had a very valid point and I was put off her by the way she handled it. Screenshots of the conversation and then from others with their original “they’re just jealous” messages just screamed immature 🙄 She has got obsessive over the past few months and many can see it.

Yea at that point I unfollowed her as she did not handle it correctly or didn’t remove the post. It’s so damaging for girls who follow her to create unrealistic “goals”.

Noseyhol

Agreed. I think that balance is having an 'off plan' lunch like she did today and then moving on and having a normal dinner. For her, she had an off plan lunch then had rice cakes for dinner - depriving herself because she didn't follow 'plan'

rhc92

Chatty Member
Okay I've never been pregnant but you're only pregnant for 9 months and it's not like you need maternity clothes for all of it. Does she really need that much shit clothing wise?

NoseyHole20

Right she hasn't posted in 4 days and no stories really either.... concerned? She annoys me no end but I hope she and baby are ok 😩 reckon she's just having a break because of the 'Rainbow Baby' thing?

Stan

Chatty Member
Can’t find carbytobarbie own thread .. so I’m sorry to jump on this but she’s doing my head in at the minute .. content is just how she’s burning off like 3000 cal a day or more & like eating under 1500 .. so why is it not absolutely dropping off her ..
And also.. is she not perpetuating diet culture and EDs?

HereForTheLols_

Has she actually said she's trying to conceive or are people just assuming because they've not long been married? Because that's quite an assumption if so.
She has said they are trying so I do think the comment above (not from you but someone else) is heartless.