Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
Part of me hopes she has to bottle feed - just so she can’t be a smug fuck. I’m obviously not against breast feeding, if you can do it amazing but she will be one of those preachy twats about finding it hard but persevering and loving every minute of it. Everything is going to be perfect remember. Looks like she’s going on a two weeks all inclusive with all the shite she’s taking in.

Reactions: 5

rhc92

Chatty Member
I posted earlier, I'm convinced she knew a few days beforehand and then told Mike on Christmas day for the big insta reveal later on.

Ted1

Her new house looks so tiny, im prayin the rooms are too small she wont be able to fuckin hoop!!! Hate that thing, every bastard chance she gets shes got it out. Fuck off hoola hooping you annoying twat!!!!!!

SilentWitness

So, Lindsey, who bought everything any pregnant woman / baby could ever need.. is panicking about going into her final Trimester in a week.
Top things to organise she’s accomplished this week:
Maternity / new born photo shoot
New sofa
Carpenter
🙄
I thought the same when I saw it, especially eye rolled at the maternity/new born shoot....because there really needs to be another picture of her cradling her bump! 🙄

• Haha
She was on 32k followers and has gone down to 30.1!

View attachment 122014I remember seeing this and feeling so sad. She was so thin (for her frame) definitely not good how obsessed she got so in one way I’m glad she’s not obsessed with the diets and exercise now but she really needs to stop the cringe bragging
I'm thinking a lot of people are agreeing that they way she is shoving her pregnancy in peoples faces when a lot of women are struggling to get pregnant have pressed unfollow.

Agreed! I just cannot put my finger on what it is but its unnerving.
I find him just quite odd. I think he just goes along with whatever she says for an easy life. I can imagine her getting stressy if things aren't just 'perfect' so its best if he just keeps quiet. Thats why you only ever see him doing that creepy smile 🤣

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
For someone that is buying new clothes every week Wtf has she kept the dress she got engaged in to wear on her 2nd wedding anniversary... oh yeah because she’s a muppet.
2551A746-D167-4105-A5A3-2C9323834AEC.jpeg
B269C896-D06F-4492-A08C-6CDE59BB9D64.jpeg

Also I think she’s slimmed her face out as her arm looks bigger.. nothing wrong with weight gain in pregnancy but don’t make out your superficial linds, embrace the pregnancy real body!

Who sets their wedding day as the day they swiped right on tinder😂😂😂😂 like as if she remembers. Creepy mike probably swiped right to them all

AC73F203-3EC8-4D61-9398-5BBA92EE4E5B.png
OMG she’s fucking loopy

Last edited:
  • Haha

Brightstar72

VIP Member
We “wasn’t” going to share he news until I got accidentally tagged in a story then I was forced to share. 😂 how very... millennial of you. Really, no one’s that bothered, especially smack bang in the middle of a global pandemic about your gestation and Markle-esque belly cupping, get a grip woman!

Half that stuff she’s modelling (!) is going to be white elephants when their baby arrives. A thimble baby nail file, any takers? The woman is completely ridiculous 🤡 can’t believe she shoe horned someone else’s baby loss into her post and made it all about her

MrsG

Oh ffs. What a selfish cunt choosing Mother’s Day to announce it. She never seems to think about anyone but herself.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
The most recent account she followed is a 3D casting account. Her baby is just going to be a means to develop content and house tat.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ted1

How can one woman be so annoying!! Here we go again today exercising with the hoop. Alright love, we know you exercise like a freak to work off the 2 crumbs of a cracker you just ate but do us a favour and stick your hoop where the sun dont shine

• Haha

Shakenvac

I look forward to her Xmas day posts "cooking whilst Mike sleeps in ☺" washing up whilst he snoozes on the sofa" some proper 1950s shit. Is she cooking for her whole family tomorrow? She's already stressing about everything, can't wait for her to ask he followers for Xmas Dinner prep tips!

Ted1

She seems obsessed with promoting her husband and his looks. I see other accounts like this and although I’m sure she loves him dearly, why do you need to keep telling the world?
He looks a right slime with his greasy head. She found him on tinder, shouldve gone to spec savers love

Of course it’s a Tripp Trapp 🙄 I don’t get that either, I’m guessing they got a good deal but why not store it until you need it....I’d be worried I was tempting fate buying so much 😬