Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhc92

Chatty Member
I've seen her complain about a lack of money to finish furnishing the house, stop going to expensive places to buy stuff. When I moved in we bought everything from IKEA and little things from tiger to get through and once we had more money went to John Lewis for nice things. And maybe don't fall for all things Hinch because the house looks the same as everyone else's and it's boring

Also I got married around the same time as her and was over the Mr and Mrs thing in a month yet she's still going! :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 5

Monkey47

VIP Member
I never comment but I found the comment ‘ I wonder how I will divide my love and time between my husband and child’ a bit strange. It’s a bit obsessive. Maybe that’s just me🥴
As a parent you don’t divide your love... what a muppet! I love my husband to bits but first & foremost I’m a mum and my boy will always have the lions share (could be a contentious way of thinking but everyone is different)

claralane

The amount of money she has spent on new clothes for 'bump' and the vast scale of 39869869 online deliveries and she let her pregnancy vitamins run out and didn't replace them?! Says it all about where her priorities are.
Like people who spend a grand on a pushchair but put their child in a shitty carseat. She’s only bothered about what looks good and not what actually matters.

Shakenvac

She doesn't love anything as much as she loves herself, which is strange as she also seems desperately unhappy and trying to fill a void of sadness with material tat and keeping up with the Hinches house standardisation

Shakenvac

Defo getting brown recyclable paper next year, such a good idea.... In my house full of single use plastic shit

• Haha

Deechristin86

All the tat she has with girlfriend, fiancée, wife etc and now the vest, it’s just ticking achievements off a list to her. The cake and the cake topper too, so over the top and cringe.
She’ll probably be spotted in five years time at a car boot trying to sell them at a premium price.

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
Pregnancy must haves? I can't stand people who do this because it's always the same stuff and it's not like she's been through 40 weeks of it. Why is she driving me up the wall so much?!

Legitimately the most boring and self obsessed person on Instagram. Definitely has an obsession with exercise. Definitely is on the cusp of an eating disorder with the whole 30 day get lean “only eat green things” nonsense. Can’t imagine being such a vapid human being and having absolutely no life that doesn’t revolve around my husband.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Sorry to anyone who has children, but this is the exact problem with parents. They don’t realise that no one finds their children as interesting as they do...
I completely agree.. even though I’m a mum of three..I never brag or boast as I know there’s people out there who aren’t as lucky and find might find it painful to see.. I feel like I’d be rubbing it in

I hate mummy bloggers... Just get on with it 😂

carriexbradshaw

I agree!!
I kind of feel like she's said she'd struggled, for the attention.

I don't know why, but it all seems very planned. Finding out at Christmas and having the reveal for Mike sorted, holding the "bump" at 4 weeks pregnant, and hadn't they just settled into their new house by then?

I feel like her struggle was for the "gram". It usually takes couples around 3 months to conceive, on average, if they're not tracking their cycles. 🤷‍♀️

claralane

I love that this is the thing she’s choosing to be a cheapskate about after all the shit she’s bought over the last few months! Just go to your beloved John Lewis Lindsey and buy a 3 pack of newborn baby grows!

I saw the breech part and thought I had to get straight over to Tattle. She has 18 weeks left!
Haha I did the exact same thing!! Every story post either has that fucking MUM TO BE bottle in it, a Mrs cup, a belly hold or some form of TACKy clothing with baby/mama/wife/bump etc on it.

Sidenote, can’t wait for her hamster cheeks to blow up even bigger the further along she gets...