Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriexbradshaw

Same, I just remember her getting skinnier and skinnier and her not seeing it. However, I think she'll go back, she still talks about fitness and weight in her posts and stories
I agree, I feel sorry for her too! I think she'll go back because it's her personality, she has to have everything "perfect" in her mind. So perfect wedding, house, her ken doll husband, baby, car, body, every detail of her life has to be what she thinks is perfect... Even though it's not going to be all the time, or for everyone.

I feel for her because motherhood isn't perfect like a lot of instamums make out it is, but sadly she'll only show the perfect parts, and be braggy about it. Which will make her followers feel like shit!

Reactions: 5
D

Deleted member

This is a photo of me when I was 8 years old and probably weighed about 5 stone and I didn’t have a thigh gap. It’s just not the way some of us are built and has fuck all to do with how skinny we are. What a dangerous thing to promote. Edited to add,it took seeing this photo to make me realise how ridiculous my expectations of my own body were.

F672373C-D40C-47DA-B7D2-9740731292D8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Heretoread19

'Useful for potty training'. Didn't realise you could potty train a newborn 😂

Great location too 'pregnantmama' she's such a weird person
My sons 2 and a half and I've tried potty training this week but he isn't feeling it at all!
Can already tell she will be the type of mum who is rushing to the next milestone constantly and not enjoying the moment.

Heretoread19

Would just like to say that I'm studying to be a midwife and it is absolutely 100% not necessary to touch your bump all the time 😅
I’m pretty sure I didn’t walk around holding my bump during my pregnancy. I’ve actually just gone through my bump photos I posted on Instagram and I was cradling it ONCE. And that was when I had a tiny bump so I was basically trying to show it off 😂

I’ve managed to bond pretty well with my 2 year old despite that. Funnily enough!

• Heart
  • Haha
I'd never wish her any harm or her baby but what if her perfect hypno birth plan doesnt work and she has to have an emergency c section or something else that wasnt planned. You cant always plan for the perfect birth, all you can wish for is a healthy baby which un fortunately doesnt always happen. Maybe she needs to get her head out of the clouds and realise that as an 'influencer' she should be real. People look to her (god knows why) for inspiration and if they arent as fortunate as her then this is a very destructive way of being. Shame on you lindsey! I really want her to see some of these comments just to realise how fucking dumb she is!

Rant over!

Moonandstars

It’s such a shame she used to come across so real and reliable and now I can’t stand to watch. She’s either going to be raving about how positive her birth was or moaning about how it all went wrong there will be no in between.
I can just IMAGINE it now... sitting like a serene saint propped up with 100 white pillows with her hair done and make up done 1 day after birth telling us all what a magical and enriching experience it was...

Of course I wish nothing but a straightforward birth for her and the safe delivery of her child but I just know she’ll find a way to go so over the top

Beebumble

Sorry if this has been said... but isn’t she just the most annoying pregnant person either. No one cares how many weeks she is , no one cares about all of this stuff apart from her! Just save all the bump pics into her phone album and fuck off 😂 the odd occasional pregnancy update- fine! Lovely! But literally everyday going on about her midwife says this her midwife says that, making herself out to be a fucking expert this is her first baby for Christ sake! You know nothing and you’ll be in for a bloody shock 😂 of course having a baby is lovely but it’s not all rainbows and bloody butterflies!

Sorry if this has been said... but isn’t she just the most annoying pregnant person EVER. No one cares how many weeks she is , no one cares about all of this stuff apart from her! Just save all the bump pics into her phone album and fuck off 😂 the odd occasional pregnancy update- fine! Lovely! But literally everyday going on about her midwife says this her midwife says that, making herself out to be a fucking expert this is her first baby for Christ sake! You know nothing and you’ll be in for a bloody shock 😂 of course having a baby is lovely but it’s not all rainbows and bloody butterflies!

• Heart

yellowmango

I think I'll start enjoying her content a bit more now she's pregnant and not obsessed with calories/body image/being skinny. I am really happy for her that she's pregnant. But the level of cringe is unreal! She said in one post she bought a 'You're Going To Be A Daddy' box when they had only started trying? Tempting fait much? And the 'mummy' mug and Mrs Hinch style tat...oh it's too much...

Stan

Chatty Member
Yeah she definitely doesn’t take the time to just enjoy life day to day. Which means her life is probably going to be pretty quick moving and she’ll suddenly be old one day with nothing to countdown to.
It’s also insta gratification... the humble brag. Look at my “perfect life” with my getting thin (where the gratification starts - posting slimmed down pics are of yourself on social media which gets positive comments, which spurs on the dieting/exercise); then the endless holidays she had, then the wedding, more holidays, then the house and oo look how nice my new house is, where I can be thin and show you how loved up I am with my “perfect” (🙄) husband. Now the perfect babies on the way: with more ways to make the house more perfect and then to have the perfect car with it. It’s all a facade and it is a shallow way to live.

NoseyHole20

Oh honest to god. Does Mr.Tack not think FUCK OFF WITH THE BUMP PICS. I might actually have to unfollow her because the cheese fest is annoying af and my eyes roll so hard when I see a post from her that they might actually roll out of my head

Attachments

• Haha

Heretoread19

Of course it’s a Tripp Trapp 🙄 I don’t get that either, I’m guessing they got a good deal but why not store it until you need it....I’d be worried I was tempting fate buying so much 😬
as soon as I saw that I thought she was tempting fate...
For someone who apparently wouldn’t let herself buy maternity clothes until her 20 week scan amongst various things it looks like they’ve brought an awful lot and have a whole room ready for the baby. Now the high chair is being put together!
She really has no clue does she...

Stan

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure in the past she’s shown Mike modelling for the expensive gym they both went to. So know doubt as someone who feels model-like he loves a photo-opp. Also she’s put in her latest story that she’s most looking forward to Mike revealing the gender... every minute of her life is planned.

• Haha

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Has anyone mentioned to carbie about her name? Someone mentioned it above she had a problem with wobble to model or whatever it was but carbie to barbie is fine right?

The cringey dancing around her room...she is just a buck toothed mess 🙈 Sick of stories about her shoebox house already.

NoseyHole20

I don't like Lindsey but I also don't like the suggestion that she shouldn't be posting about her pregnancy in case it upsets people with fertility issues. It's really not her responsibility. 🤷‍♀️
Yes you're right, it isn't her responsibility. But, every single post is literally about her pregnancy, cradling her bump, even the review of her stretch mark creams on her story last night (but she doesn't care about stretch marks, honest) it's just abit much. I'm pregnant myself but I don't feel the need to post every waking moment of my pregnancy. With such a large following I do think she should be a teeny bit more considerate xxx

She reckons shes nesting at 26 weeks.. fuck of you horse faced tit
Honestly!!!! Nesting!! Most people don't realise they're nesting because it's more of a natural thing towards the end of pregnancy I would say! When i was pregnant with my first i didn't know 'nesting' was a thing until someone pointed out to me that I was.. and i was just cleaning and organising literally last 2 weeks of my pregnancy 😂 xxx

Yes same, we are trying desperately for our own Rainbow and after 18 months trying and not succeeding that was the final straw for me. It really effected me, which is silly I know, but there we are.
That’s not silly at all, I found it a trigger too and did the same! I hope your Rainbow comes soon x

Heretoread19

Noticed she shared about a lady having a stillborn baby but as soon as she’s posted it it’s then been constant bump holding and still mentioning the baby.
Just doesn’t sit right with me at all

• Angry