Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see that. A couple of mods mentioned dani said hey too didn’t they. Linda prob doesn’t like that dani is with her mates

I'm watching Hannah 🤣🤣🤣 She's gonna rip that Jess' head off 🤣🤣🤣

Fair play to Jess for going in her live. I'm not sure I would've done.

Reactions: 2
I was just going to say could it be because Dani was off out with her mates?
That live with Hannah, she was absolutely right, no one should be body shaming. No need for loads of other people to get involved though!

She was right 100%, then it all went nice and calm until Peachy came gobbing off 🤣🤣 Jess is a 🐍 for sure.

So in Linda's world is the romance on or off? I clicked in saw her face looking off her shed and just couldn't watch even a second! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm too invested in this! Are L & D together or not?
Peachey thinking she is some ganster, there was just no need for her to come in shouting the way she did! Jess was brave to go in, she is defo a snake though!

Reactions: 3
I think peachy is so used to being in drama she’s forgotten how to have an adult conversation to sort things out

looks like they have broken up d has taken all videos of l down and changed her bio oh dear that didn't last long 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
looks like they have broken up d has taken all videos of l down and changed her bio oh dear that didn't last long 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Jeeezus....I thought they'd at least stick it out for a month.

Let the tit slinging commence 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Be poor old Linda again now 🤣🤣🤣 probably got jealous cause dani went out for a few drinks with her friends. And Linda got all up tight about it. You can tell she gets jealous when dani has a joke about on live winking at straight girls. She gets so snappy... welll well... wasn't 2 weeks was it 🤣🤣

• Haha
How embarrassed would you be if you put your “relationship” all over TikTok claiming they were “the one” and less than a week later your acting as if it never happened 😳😂 spent all that money on a train ticket to get fucked out after a night.. Dani is well shot if you ask me, get yourself a bird with no baggage 🤷🏼‍♀️😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
L deleted D from her tiktok account, but has added her back in now.
There was no way that relationship was going to last! I couldn't be with someone who just sits in her filth pit everyday, smoking and shouting. Where was the fun and excitement?
L mentioned yesterday about been raped my Asian gangs....is this where the sympathy starts?

I'M FUMMMMIIIING!

I will have to take my hat back now.

Wedding OFF!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm still a bit dubious that it isn't a sympathy ploy for the £££ and everything will be fine next week. Until next time 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like dani said she can't just sit and do nothing she got to be up and doing something. I could t sit in my bed all day drinking redbull smoking swearing shouting around my kids 😳😳!! In a relationship your meant to do stuff together go out enjoy things not lie around doing duck all while the other person looks after your poor children.. thise kids want attention linda doesn't care about them all she cares about is tiktok herself and begging. She's going to be a laughing stock now cause everyone said it wouldn't last

Oh wow she's a div 😂😂😂😂

You don't spend 24.7 sweetie. 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my god....L saying on live..."at least I don't do drugs" who she kidding??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weed is a drug you dafty twit😂😂

I work full time with 2 kids yes I have a nice house my kids have nice clothes nice car why!! Cause i get off my bleeping arse and work for what I have ! If I wanted to sniff coke on the weekend so what I worked for that money! ( which I don't!!))Unlike her sits on her arse begging people for money duck off you silly witch!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her latest live 😂😂 I’m with my kids 24/7 they’re looked after wear nice clothes fed well and loved. I don’t have lip filler au natural love 👄 don’t do drugs don’t smoke and I’m certainly not being shagged by old men 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha