Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This rant is something else! Those kids need to be taken away from her! God knows how they are going to be when they are older.
She isn't stable at all. She really doesn't see any wrong with what she does.
Those poor kids have no life with her at all.
And the way she shouted at her poor dog...get her spayed at the vets then!!
The swearing and smoking in front of the kids, the neglect!! She never takes them anywhere, feeds them tit food, I bet they stink too

Reactions: 2
Her daughter is wanting some attention and cuddles from her and she’s showing more attention to TikTok. People like her rule me up, get off TikTok and see to your kids😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She disgusts me, a few people on here have said what a good mum she is 🤯🤯🤯
She is a vile sponging scruff and I bet her breath and fanny absolutely stink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This rant is something else! Those kids need to be taken away from her! God knows how they are going to be when they are older.
She isn't stable at all. She really doesn't see any wrong with what she does.
Those poor kids have no life with her at all.
And the way she shouted at her poor dog...get her spayed at the vets then!!
The swearing and smoking in front of the kids, the neglect!! She never takes them anywhere, feeds them tit food, I bet they stink too
Its quite telling really that rant, she thinks that you fit into one of two categories, you're like her, or you're tooting coke, getting off your nut and leaving your kids with other people all the time. Seems her experience of life, of people is so narrow she's surrounded by people just like her and doesn't realise the majority of society work hard, pay their own way and spend every bit of free time they can making sure their kids have quality time, fun adventures, stimulation etc. When does she think they manage to do the housework. Does she think they just give up work if they have poor mental health? She really doesn't seem to be aware that type of life is an option as she's trapped in this bubble where everyone has such low standards and tell her she's the best parent. Her kids might be fed etc but the difference is whether they are just existing or really getting to experience life and what it has to offer.

You hit the nail on the head there NorthernCat. I understand she hasn't had the best start to life herself, but she has no ambition, no drive to want to change the same outcome for her kids.
I study at Uni full time and work 25 hours per week, I clean and cook for my kids and i also have poor mental health. Both of my kids are autistic and duck me life is hard, but sitting around doing duck all is not an option at all. I strive to give me kids the best i possibly can in life so that they too will have the same outlook, that you have to work if you want good outcomes in life.
I understand that not everyone can work, but Linda has no reason as to why she can't get a job and move off the bed, get dressed and contribute to society. She might get more respect then. All she knows is a life of scrounging, smoking weed, drama and neglect. It's quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but if I had a really bad up bringing whatever she went through etc you'd think she would want to give her children the life she always Dremt of when she was a little girl... you don't need money to spend time with your children get down on the floor play with them get out and have some fresh air go to the park go for a nice walk with the dog. Those kids only get out when they go to school. And the littlest one doesn't that chance right now and she's stays in that house where she smokes in every single room that isn't Healthly for a little one ...

Feel so sorry for those kiddies honestly

• Heart
Watching Hannahs live.

Peachy is a rude witch ain't she?

Also it's very beggy today. I know Hannah needs help but her viewers are paying for her full move whilst she's smoking spliff after spliff 🙄 She has known about this move for weeks.

So people are paying for:
Removal Men/Van
Storage
Taxis
Food
Snacks

😳😳😳

• Wow
Another one who sits and does nothing and then makes people feel sorry for her. She new was moving weeks and weeks ago.. why do people do it just don't understand. Wasting money on people they don't even know.
Yeah I don't like that peachy. What's with the witch face does she ever smile... sorry but I think she likes hannah more than a friend

Duhhh your live so people are going to ask questions. Don't go live if you don't want people asking bleeping questions silly witch. Pipe down peachy ffs

I think she's in love with her....she's a twit to anyone else in the boxes. The young girl in the box is trying to help and she's being horrid to her. Even asked her for ID before 🙈

They want people to help but not ask questions. She's a dick!

Ask for I.d? Really 😂😂😂😂😂😂!! Funny as duck... yeah im glad that peachy out of the box god moody twit...

Why does hannah always shout 🥱🥱🥱🥱 her voice goes straight through me.

Between them all I’ve never known a bunch of people spend so much time in bed!

• Haha
I feel a bit sorry for Dani if I’m honest. She was willing to give everything up for Linda and it looks like she’s been effed off already. Better to of happened now then once she’d moved in I guess

I know @Gossip2021.. Getting ready for my 3rd night shift of the week and H has probably earned more than I will by begging 🤣 Linda has probably earned my monthly wage 🙄

So has Linda dumped Dani because she went out with friends? Is that the script? Surely there's more to it.

Reactions: 4
It's crazy how much people earn from that app.. sorry I rather have duck all then beg from others that's for sure got more respect for myself and others.

I dunno what the hell is going on. If you go into dani page shes got tiktok up about new start bla bla... I think they are over to be honest. Linda can't handle people having friends and people going out having fun. When all she wants to do is sit in bed all day and night.