Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the whole point of Sophie being at hers was to get Sophie on the straight and narrow but yet at the first hurdle she’s been flung away already. Linda knew what she was like when she brought her in but yet again she’s been flung aside and not helped so she’ll only get worse if this is the kind of guardians she has who fling her away when she’s clearly a young girl who needs interference and to be guided to get on a better path! It doesn’t happen overnight it takes time love and patience. Feel for Sophie I get she’s not Linda’s child but she brought her in to her home to help.

Oh my god, I can’t imagine going back to someone who made my kitten suck their nipple, and then telling the whole of tiktok😂😂 I noticed her viewers are down loads though!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Linda is getting a xxl bully, a little worrying with young kids, I understand you can bring them up to be good dogs but I think that needs to be done in the right house, and she's going to breed her from 18 months old, basically a way to make more money, poor dog is just a cash machine for her

Linda is getting a xxl bully, a little worrying with young kids, I understand you can bring them up to be good dogs but I think that needs to be done in the right house, and she's going to breed her from 18 months old, basically a way to make more money, poor dog is just a cash machine for her
And she’s already got 2 dogs she barely bothers with, and a cat. Ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s got another dog? She says her little girl is a nightmare with the animals and doesn’t leave them alone 🙈

I don’t get why she’s got another dog? She says her little girl is a nightmare with the animals and doesn’t leave them alone 🙈
Well yeah, her kid did put a kitten in the washing machine and killed it. Not her fault but why introduce more animals? Dread to think about the smell in that house, weed, cat tit and dog smell😂

And this is why she shouldn't get that type of dog, this dog needs to be trained properly and if she annoys this dog it will turn round d and bite her and then the poor dog gets punished at worst put to sleep, wrong house for this dog to be brought up in. Linda said herself she's scared and needs to show the dog who's boss from get go, it's all going to end in disaster

How is she going to afford their vet bills and food? That money ain’t going to last forever if she still has it. How is she walking them? Honestly I’m sick of irresponsible people like her just getting dogs Willy nilly when she can barely look after herself, it’s absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
She’s putting a deposit 💵 n another one 🙈 saying she’s going to be breeding them! 😡
When she got the frenchie she said she’d never breed her dogs!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s putting a deposit 💵 n another one 🙈 saying she’s going to be breeding them! 😡
They’re cash cows to her, the girl has no shame!!

Absolutely disgusting, hope she realises there's new rules regarding breeding, she has to get each puppy microchipped before they go to new homes but we know she won't do that

• Heart
Reactions: 4