Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so creepy that she claims this baby as her own! Even let's her kids get excited and involved, it's not her baby and is nothing to do with her! The way she screams at her poor kids, I was watching her son having a meltdown the other day because he wouldn't tidy his room, the music was blaring out and she was screaming at him. The kid is autistic, and she wasn't understanding his needs at all. Sensory overload. There are means and ways to deal with this rather than screaming at him. Nothing is calm in that household, everyone just screams at each other. I wouldn't want to bring my newborn baby into that environment either.

Reactions: 3
Basically Chaz has told linda to stop talking about her personal life to everyone on social media she doesn't like it or something. Linda won't be there at the birth. Chaz has told linda to back off..

I thought it was weirdo linda saying its her baby and chaz's when she was only 4 weeks pregnant. Yet again linda has let another woman into her children life let them get close to someone who actually does bother with her children let them get excited about having a baby around them. Her daughter said will we be holding the baby mum linda turned around and said dunno maybe... the way she talks to her kids is beyond me she smokes around her kids . She smokes when the kids are standing next to her.. maybe chaz has opened her eyes and thinks wow.

Reactions: 2
She's gonna be exhausted anyhow with feeding the baby through the night, she needs peace and rest, she won't get that with Linda.
The smoking is awful around the kids, and the swearing, they will turn out just like her, such a shame cos they are lovely kids, they just need better parenting. If I was Chaz, I'd run a mile!

Linda is just another vicrose. Another one addicted to being on live and chaz is right, she tells people far to much information about her life and her poor kids lives are are shown all over tiktok wether they want it or not

Reactions: 3
I don't blame Chaz to be honest, it's a lot to take on particularly when she's expecting herself.

I noticed Linda went out for a fag, then she's cuddling the newborn, poor baby breathing in Linda's smoke! I just can't see this working out, I find it creepy that Linda keeps saying "my baby" and calling herself mummy.

She's a woman never washes her hair . Always screaming at her kids led in bed everyday . Take them out for a walk stop being so lazy . Smoking around a newborn is vile . Chaz doesn't wanna stay there cus it's so loud her kids are wild

Reactions: 1
Just watching her now, they've defo split up. Linda on volume 10000 shouting at her feral kids

People where on asking how much she needed so think it’s something to do with money too and a few people asking offered to help her asking can they message her and she said yeah. That was about 30 mins ago and I’ve just went back on and her whole mood has changed so who knows what’s went on

People where on asking how much she needed so think it’s something to do with money too and a few people asking offered to help her asking can they message her and she said yeah. That was about 30 mins ago and I’ve just went back on and her whole mood has changed so who knows what’s went on
That’s because someone offered to buy the kids McDonald’s and wants to and her money for it

Linda has changed for the better since getting rid of k, she's not sat in her room all the time, just shows how k drags people down

Reactions: 1