Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them kids she has need her attention, not all these animals, she shoes more attention to the fkin dogs and not once has she ever taken them for a walk

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Which account is she live on? Can't seem to find the one that has 22 on the end

Absolutely disgusting, hope she realises there's new rules regarding breeding, she has to get each puppy microchipped before they go to new homes but we know she won't do that
Also need a license if going to breed more than once or twice a year too I believe! She really has no shame 🤬

Reactions: 2
Sorry but whaaaat?? Linda had all that money and she's spent it already? She hat to borrow money off her mum??? Flipping new she would waste all of that. Now she's moaning she hasn't got no bacci sh she hat to borrow money off her mum for some..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry but whaaaat?? Linda had all that money and she's spent it already? She hat to borrow money off her mum??? Flipping new she would waste all of that. Now she's moaning she hasn't got no bacci sh she hat to borrow money off her mum for some..
I've not watched her for a while, how is she feeding her 3 kids 3 dogs and a cat? If she didn't have all those animals she would have more money, pets are cheap

Reactions: 1
Is she skint already? I've never seen her take her kids anywhere. Loads of times I've heard her say "tomorrow I'm taking the kids out" then it turns into a duvet day. Those poor kids must be climbing the walls.
Do you reckon she walks those dogs? I imagine her house stinks like wet dog and shits. Lovely jubbly

She literally just squanders money, I bet she was smoking more weed and that costs a bit😂 doing up her house, them poor kids do nothing.

All thay money she had... surely she could of used that knew to write off her debts! Now she she's got bailiff wanting her..

Her kids are in the bath asking for her help she scryong on live to people about the new dog bitting her sons face. Get off bleeping love you selfish cow

Last edited:
All thay money she had... surely she could of used that knew to write off her debts! Now she she's got bailiff wanting her..

Her kids are in the bath asking for her help she scryong on live to people about the new dog bitting her sons face. Get off bleeping love you selfish cow
What account is she on? Of course she wouldn’t have paid bailiffs, that was for her weed!🤣

Don’t say she’s kept the dog if it’s bit the kids face. She shouldn’t of got the breed she’s a bare minimum pet owner and they dogs don’t do well with bare minimum

Yeah it went. Apparently her other 2 dogs lazy dogs. So she wasn't used to having a very active dog.. plus Apparently it bite her son.

More like she couldn't cope with the dog.

• Sad