Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Abbie makes me laugh, I can't take her seriously. She has one of them faces you want to punch. The way she announced Linda's break from social media was hilarious!! Who do they think they are? It's just linda from telford!! No one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is Abbie going to do now, her full time job was modding for Linda and now she has been let go from that position she’s going to be at a loose end. She was also an admin of the Facebook group but now that has ceased trading 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was begging for 40 the other month linda said she'd do battles to get it for her but never did

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What is Abbie going to do now, her full time job was modding for Linda and now she has been let go from that position she’s going to be at a loose end. She was also an admin of the Facebook group but now that has ceased trading 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
How will she cope without all the perks of being Linda’s right hand woman.

I know some, leaked from a mod. The reason linda ain't on tiktok is because someone reported her to her kids school about her parenting/drug taking

I know some, leaked from a mod. The reason linda ain't on tiktok is because someone reported her to her kids school about her parenting/drug taking
Ooh spill some beans which mod, is this mod now in the bin and when Linda is back she’ll be on a tangent bout said mod. I miss the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ooh spill some beans which mod, is this mod now in the bin and when Linda is back she’ll be on a tangent bout said mod. I miss the drama
I can't say which mod, but she is close to Linda! She will be back when she thinks it's all blown over and she is skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't say which mod, but she is close to Linda! She will be back when she thinks it's all blown over and she is skint!
We can rule Abi out surely🤣 the official spokesperson 😌

• Haha
What does she expect. Doesn't shock me one bit. She leaves those kids on their own while she's in bed bedroom smoking. Or smoking in her children's bedrooms. She doesn't sit with them. She'll let them scream the house down...

Would be funny if it was that abi though 🤣🤣

She says she has been in a refuge for 1 week because someone threatened to attack her house and take the dogs....I'm calling Bullshit!!

• Haha
  • Wow
She says she has been in a refuge for 1 week because someone threatened to attack her house and take the dogs....I'm calling Bullshit!!
Wonder if it’s the same refuge Katie went to 🤔😂

• Haha
She's back again begging!! Everyone pay into her paypal, she's got no leccy! She said "social services told me I would loose my kids if I stay on Tiktok"....ermmmm

She's back again begging!! Everyone pay into her paypal, she's got no leccy! She said "social services told me I would loose my kids if I stay on Tiktok"....ermmmm
Shes got no money, so can't afford to feed 3 kids plus 3 pets